Hacking HELP MY EZ FLASH OMEGA CAN'T FIND ANY OF MY ROM FOLDERS

LeonardoPacas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
So i recently got an ez flash omega and everything was running fine... well almost everything for some reason only my gba rom folder would show up but i didn't really care that much about nes games so i just ignored that little problem. However now even my gba folder has dissqapeared... i've formatted my sd card but it just won't show up... do you guys know how to fix this?

something that i'd like to add is that if i use the recently played option the games do load... so that means that the flash card does recognize the rom files but it just won't show the folder

I'd really appreciate your help, thanks in advance!

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-24_18-32-35.png
    upload_2019-4-24_18-32-35.png
    94.8 KB · Views: 370

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
please do as following step.

Right-click the file and choose to enter into its Properties. Once there, use the Advanced... button from the General tab to clear or select the box next to File is ready for archiving. When selected, the archive attribute is set for that file.

For folders, find the same Advanced... button but look for the option called Folder is ready for archiving.

Reactions: The Real Jdbye

LeonardoPacas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
tried this... no good any other ideas? the games show up if i place them in the root of the sd card but i can't see the folders

AJGodinez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i recently got an ez flash omega and everything was running fine... well almost everything for some reason only my gba rom folder would show up but i didn't really care that much about nes games so i just ignored that little problem. However now even my gba folder has dissqapeared... i've formatted my sd card but it just won't show up... do you guys know how to fix this?

something that i'd like to add is that if i use the recently played option the games do load... so that means that the flash card does recognize the rom files but it just won't show the folder

I'd really appreciate your help, thanks in advance!
Hi there, did you ever solve this issue? I'm having the same problem. My Roms appear on the root of the SD card but any folders I make won't appear.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi there, did you ever solve this issue? I'm having the same problem. My Roms appear on the root of the SD card but any folders I make won't appear.
Perhaps @EZ-Flash2 can help :)
But first, check all the things mentioned in this thread (make sure it's marked as ready for archiving, read only unchecked, hidden unchecked)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans