Help my DS is broke

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by TLSpartan, Apr 19, 2007.

1. TLSpartan
    OP

TLSpartan Kills threads

Oct 20, 2006
    Hi tempers

My DS Lite's green LED wont come on. The LED in the top right hand corner wont turn green. When i charge my DSL the other LED turns orange though. I really want to get it fixed soon. I think i might have dislodged the SMD led [​IMG]

2. 4saken

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Nov 28, 2006
    Most likely it has been dislodged. Open it up, and while you're trying, switch the LED's to blue

3. thegame07

thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 16, 2006
    thought you had a diffrent problem sorry. nevermind

4. TLSpartan
    OP

TLSpartan Kills threads

Oct 20, 2006
    when you open your ds doesnt it void the warranty(btw where is a cheap place to get tri wing screw driver for the NDS to Australia)

5. 4saken

Nov 28, 2006
    Yes it does, but they wouldn't know if you've done a decent job on it. I haven't seen them locally individually. I believe large driver sets at Bunnings/Mitre10 may have them - you're best bet is to order on eBay or play-asia

6. TLSpartan
    OP

TLSpartan Kills threads

Oct 20, 2006
    thanks 4saken. after ive opened i just tighten them real good and nintendo will have no idea what ive done

7. 4saken

Nov 28, 2006
    Yes, as long as you've touched nothing inside that would incriminate you, and make sure the screws don't have paint scratched off them [​IMG]