Help my dad is being really annoying with winsunx

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by apb407, Mar 8, 2007.

Mar 8, 2007
  1. apb407
    OP

Member apb407 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Okay at Winsunx.com they are selling the ez5 and triple pack together for around 62 dollars shipped. I was all excited then my dad checked where they were from and said no because they were in macua or japan. he doesnt trust them. We have ordered online before but he doesnt trust this website. can i please get some positive reviews for winsunx because i will show my dad that you guys were succesful with your purchase

p.s. can you also tell me other sites with the two stuff on it preferbly north america but anysite is good

2. aslacker55

Member aslacker55 I like pie

United States
  3. GameGeezer

Member GameGeezer GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Winsunx seems to be one of the more reliable sites to order from. I have ordered from them and their delivery time is good and their response to service requests are quick as well. They seem to be one of the more professional vendors of this type of equipment. My experience was a good one. They are located in Macau, a small country /state that is part of China but is run by an independent government.

I would agree with Dad in most cases that you are taking a risk dealing with fly -by- night businesses in other countries but you have that risk at home as well. You shouldn't have any problems with Winsunx.

4. dbgtdob

Member dbgtdob GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    they are a great site, although their shipping is expensive they deliver pretty fast and are quick to offer refunds, my friend purchased a flash cart form there and they refunded his money minus the shipping and return shipping the next day they received it.

5. faceless

Member faceless pink sugar heart attack

United States
    email kicktrading and get them to pricematch.

they'll match the total cost, including shipping.

i love winsunx, and order from them all the time, as well as other places all around the globe, but i'm young.

old folks just aren't used to this whole international internet thing, and he'd probably feel safer ordering from someplace close, like canada.

6. dbgtdob

Member dbgtdob GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I have used kicktrading and they are fine, but my friend is pissed off at them, they sent him a defective R4, not their fault since you know its sealed but its been over 2 months already and they still have not given him a replacement, although you have to factor in that its been about a month since they received his defective unit and they say it is out of stock so they cant send him a replacement, and they say it will take another month another 2-3 weeks to get a replacement when they have them in stock.

7. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    They have the M3 Simply in stock for the same price. They might send one of those instead of an R4 if your friend asks politely.

8. xalphax

Member xalphax Internet killed the Ponystar.

Croatia
    winsunx is great, except for the high shipping cost.

9. Elrinth

Member Elrinth :Master beyond your imagination:

Sweden
    winsunx is perfect... I've ordered twice from them... Ez2 for me and a friend and EZ4 for both me and my big brother's girlfriend.

10. ecash

Newcomer ecash Member

United States
    It is available at RealHotStuff.com now. Decent price for bundle deal

EZ V Deal

11. WeaponXxX

Member WeaponXxX Too F'in Blonde

United States
    I have boughten from them quite a few times as well. Terrible communication but great deals....Send money via paypal...then I believe you send them an email with your order....they then send you a product.....I mean each time I have saved a lot of money and would highly recommend them....just go in there knowing that there is a language barrier.

12. Noobix

Member Noobix GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Yeah Winsunx are a great ... I ordered my EZFA from them a few years ago, my EZ4 lite (original) last year and more recently 4 R4DS's. [​IMG] (Email response is pretty good...always within a day. [​IMG] )

All arrived safely in the UK within 3 days!!! [​IMG]

13. scootmcfly

Member scootmcfly Advanced Member

United States
    Realhotstuff.com is the way to go. Very quick shipping.

14. sekhu

Member sekhu moo?

United Kingdom
    bought an ez v slot 1 from them and it arrived within a few days of ordering, well packaged and prompt service from them with tracking as well so I knew where my package was at all times

15. AeroScap

Member AeroScap GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom

Hey did you in the process of ordering get http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/AeroScap/error.jpg that? Import tax?

and how much in good old british pounds was it?

thanks

16. Xeronage

Member Xeronage GBAtemp Advanced Fan

My dad is just like yours, he forced to me buy an M3 from a dutch retailer(as I live in the Netherlands), as if that wasn't hard enough, they cheapest an M3 goes for here is €100(130 dollars).

17. sekhu

Member sekhu moo?

United Kingdom
    Sorry I don't recall how much it was I just did the math of the order plus the shipping (which was over 20 dollars) and converted to about 20-30 quid or something. Like I said I don't recall the exact price and I never got an error during the process. I payid by Paypal btw.

18. Veho

Global Moderator Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Croatia
    Same situation here... the M3 is $170 [​IMG]

Thank goodness for online stores [​IMG]

19. faceless

Member faceless pink sugar heart attack

United States
    wow, they're finally selling an ez product...

i've never ordered from realhotstuff, but i have RL friends who have, and they're really good too.

20. apb407
    OP

Member apb407 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Oh my god you guys are all the best [​IMG] Thank you for all your responses but i think i will go with realhotstuff.com because i am in NY so it shouldnt be the long my dad agreed and he will order it tomorrow. thanks again this is a great board [​IMG] [​IMG]