Gaming Help my call of duty black ops keep giving me error code 20103

Precious200

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Hi am new to this amazing forum i have got to say this is best place for all the new guys like me seeking for help please I have searching all over the internet on what is making my wii give this problem and how to fix I recently purchased call of duty black ops from a retail shop knowing fully well that its not the region as my wii but my wii is hacked so that means I can play any game but yea it worked just but problem is that I want to play online each time I go online it won't connect i keep getting this error code but when I install riiconnect the error changed from 20103 to that u might be seeing in that photo but now it has changed back to the error code again please help me

Attachments

• IMG_20180705_172957.jpg
    IMG_20180705_172957.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 534

Precious200

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
No it wasn't I still play them online at a friends place activition runs those severs so it has to update to black ops online but is not and still show Nintendo WiFi people are still playing black ops online I used play it using a friends wii

TheThief

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could this be a region problem?

Sent from my P5W using Tapatalk

I've had that error before, 20103. I had to reformat the Wii system memory. The option is in the Wii system settings. Scroll to the right to find it. Obviously this will wipe it back to default. After doing this try connecting with the game, once it does then re-mod the Wii

Last edited by TheThief,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the CoD games make sure you do not have private server patching enabled in your loader. It will try to redirect the network traffic and prevent the game from downloading the newer server list.

Precious200

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
With the CoD games make sure you do not have private server patching enabled in your loader. It will try to redirect the network traffic and prevent the game from downloading the newer server list.
Yes I do not have the private server on maybe its the region? Is there away to make it region free thanks

TheThief

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In game settings in usbloader gx allows you to force the region of your choice.

The original error 20103, when I had it affected all the call of duty games, goldeneye, Netflix, Amazon, Hulu. Basically anything that connects online. I called Nintendo for help, they said it's a rare error that affects online Enabled titles. Although they suggested other solutions, ones that I had alreadya tried, none worked. No solution other than reformatting worked.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That error means your online console ID is screwed up. Nintendo's suggestion is the same as others suggested: reinitialize the console.

Precious200

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Thanks for the info guys I will try that but the game is different region could also be the problem?

Precious200

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
But to my greatest surprise each time I try to play Mario kart online it plays just fine using wiimmfii well it doesn't play with friends though each time I try to play with friends it will be giving me error but I can play with random people

Precious200

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Error code 86420 or when we try to play pro evolution soccer 2013 together but we both don't have a router so we use our mobile hotspots

Precious200

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
And also thanks for the solution you guys gave me about the cod bo i formatted my wii and redo the mod but now at least the pro evolution soccer 2013 was able to download the update as it wasn't before now (no error code 20103) but i don't know why the cod keep on remaining at loading screen

Precious200

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
In game settings in usbloader gx allows you to force the region of your choice.

The original error 20103, when I had it affected all the call of duty games, goldeneye, Netflix, Amazon, Hulu. Basically anything that connects online. I called Nintendo for help, they said it's a rare error that affects online Enabled titles. Although they suggested other solutions, ones that I had alreadya tried, none worked. No solution other than reformatting worked.
Yes i think i got that to work thank you i just enabled country patch i think it now updated to black ops online) the problem is that i use my phone as a Mobile hotspots like wise my friend we both don't have a wifi router so we both use our phones as hotspots but each time we try to play or connect together it won't connect but we can play with random people error 86420 thats wiimmfi gives we haven't tried it with black ops yet

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes i think i got that to work thank you i just enabled country patch i think it now updated to black ops online) the problem is that i use my phone as a Mobile hotspots like wise my friend we both don't have a wifi router so we both use our phones as hotspots but each time we try to play or connect together it won't connect but we can play with random people error 86420 thats wiimmfi gives we haven't tried it with black ops yet

Does the network connection test in the system menu settings pass when you run it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr