Hardware Help!!! My 64GB sd card turned into 0GB! Please tell me how to fix?

Max2k17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This sd card is from my 3ds but suddenly it wont read. I checked it on my laptop and it has only 0GB, can someone please help me with this problem? Is it possible to fix it cause I don't want to buy another 64GB sd card because it was too expensive.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This sd card is from my 3ds but suddenly it wont read. I checked it on my laptop and it has only 0GB, can someone please help me with this problem? Is it possible to fix it cause I don't want to buy another 64GB sd card because it was too expensive.
i cant help you to recover the contents of the sd but as for the card itself . . . step one download this SD Memory Card Formatter - SD Association
step two run it on your sd
step three thank me

Reactions: Max2k17 and Lacius

Beerus

Gbatemp's God Of Destruction
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
you could use recova to get ur files back

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you could use recova to get ur files back
If this was being used as a 3DS SD card, then using recovery software is not recommended. It's too many files and folders to not be a fragmented recovery. Recovery software like Recuva is good for recovering autonomous files, not a collection of files and folders that kind of need to be cohesive.

Reactions: wormdood

Max2k17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 336

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.