Hardware [Help!] My 3DS can't finish set-up even when the 3D slider still works

Fireminer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I have reset my second hand 3DS several times just fine, but this time around I can't just go pass the 3DS slider notification, even though the slider still works fine and changes the screen to 3D mode--the 3DS just can't recognize it. I suspect the problem is because the last time I reset it, I deleted FBI (which before stayed on the Home screen no matter how many times I reset the machine) and then reinstalled it. Does anyone what is wrong with my 3DS?

Fireminer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Does your 3DS has custom firmware (luma, gm9, b9s)?

Edit - Nvm. You mentioned FBI.
Thank you so much. The 3D setup finally recognize that the 3D slider is up, and I was able to enter the Home menu. However, this time the system can't recognize the SD card. How should I fix this (I have already Write+Verify the SD card before this, and it was fine). I have got both the CFW Starter Pack and CTRTransfer on the SD.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much. The 3D setup finally recognize that the 3D slider is up, and I was able to enter the Home menu. However, this time the system can't recognize the SD card. How should I fix this (I have already Write+Verify the SD card before this, and it was fine). I have got both the CFW Starter Pack and CTRTransfer on the SD.
Are you using this CFW starter kit?

Is your SD card using the correct settings [ FAT32 format | MBR disk | 32 KB cluster size | Primary partition ] ? See quadruple reformat.

Did you make sure to full Write + Verify the empty SD card in H2testw? The results about the card's hardware condition can't be trusted if the test was done with existing data or files.

Fireminer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Are you using this CFW starter kit?

Is your SD card using the correct settings [ FAT32 format | MBR disk | 32 KB cluster size | Primary partition ] ? See quadruple reformat.

Did you make sure to full Write + Verify the empty SD card in H2testw? The results about the card's hardware condition can't be trusted if the test was done with existing data or files.

Thank you! I ran Mini Tool Partition Wizard again and the SD card finally worked!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: probably watched one too YT vids bout old grannies