Misc Help! Miiverse not recognising cia game as "Played Games"?

BecomingKakiGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
As the title says, so far Miiverse does not list any cia games I played as "Played" when I access it. I believe this is related to my inability to take screenshot using Miiverse for cia game. I could not get the normal prompt to "Add Play Journal Entry" and "Take Screenshot" when I paused my cia games to access Miiverse from Home Menu.

So does anyone know how to take Miiverse screenshot for cia games? I have seen people posting screenshot from them before, so I'm not sure what did I do wrong as

I'm on rxTools with 10.7 emuNand, the cia games played have their own communities (Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning & Theatrhythm Final Fantasy) and same region as my console.

Any helpful tips/feedback would be much appreciated! ^_^

BecomingKakiGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
maybe because the titleid is different so miiverse won't recognize it.

But when I checked the installed cia at FBI, the title ID is exactly the same as the one I saw at the database list...

If the games are out of region, your Miiverse won't find the community for them.

Edit: lol misread. But it could be a lot of things xD

Yeah, that's why I wonder how Miiverse does its work of 'detecting' the games played. I would have let it go if it's impossible to take screenshot for cia, but I saw people saying it's possible before I did the downgrade so I really wish to know any possible change I could make to enable that.

Especially since I can see the proper game title showing up on my friend card when I paused the same cia games.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, that's why I wonder how Miiverse does its work of 'detecting' the games played. I would have let it go if it's impossible to take screenshot for cia, but I saw people saying it's possible before I did the downgrade so I really wish to know any possible change I could make to enable that.

Especially since I can see the proper game title showing up on my friend card when I paused the same cia games.
It definitely is possible to do screenshots from CIA games. I've taken some from my installed Pokemon Yellow, for example. The only thing I can think of is Miiverse recognising a Title ID that isn't in its databases, but that seems extremely irregular if your games are from the same region as your system.

BecomingKakiGamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
It definitely is possible to do screenshots from CIA games. I've taken some from my installed Pokemon Yellow, for example. The only thing I can think of is Miiverse recognising a Title ID that isn't in its databases, but that seems extremely irregular if your games are from the same region as your system.

That's exactly what I would want to be able to! I'm playing the in-region game and I still can't get the prompt to take the screenshot :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/