FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am stuck in Megaman Battle Network. I was hoping if you could help. I am using SCDS2 in order to play Megaman Battle Network and I plan on replaying the whole series but the game is being stupid and I am stuck at the following:

Power Plant:
I am stuck in the batteries puzzle. I did one or two but I got stuck at one which needed 3 batteries. I used 3 batteries but it turns out I did not need to use all 3 so I figured that out. Now I am at the next battery puzzle but I only have 1 battery and I am basically stuck unless I find out what other puzzle didn't need a battery or if I missed anything because if not I am going to skip which I do not want to...

FlashX007

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Figured out problem and beat game so close topic. I do not know if anybody wants the sav it has decent chips but I plan on enjoying the games story and going back to complete them. After GBA I will go to DS because I never truly played DS ones. Only skimmed through them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.