johnrambo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
MESSAGE TO ALL:
Give me the idiot, the uninformed, the paranoid but I would need an answer to these questions being about to change my wiiu:
A. What custom firmware I will have; B. The games will I be able to download them and install alone with wup installer or with what? C. I will have to block my router and / or my WiiU for future updates, but will I be able to play online with Xenoblade Chronicles X? Q) Will I be able to play with my old Wii games (also moddata) that are currently on an external HDD?
Pros and cons of the mod wii u?

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1 you might as well update to 5.5.2 and the do Haxchi
2 ALL Games for wii U are usable in GameCube / Wii 1 /snes/sega/cps1/cps2/nes/NDS/N64 ect ect & You can make your own INJECTS to your same HDD as wii u games
3 i used the google DNS 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4 as it made online games faster ( or so i think ) i didn't try Xenoblade Chronicles X yet ..( Great Game ) but ive been smashing black ops 2 & COD Ghost loads ...there is something in the works called Pretendo which is supposed to get us Online with other WII U games like splatoon ect ... i wouldn't mind trying Devils Third Online one day ...
i only modded mine about a month or so ago ... & im totally happy with my WII U its been getting more play time than my Ps4 Pro & i haven't picked my my Switch since i bought it ... becuse of the lack of games ATM...

Last edited by SuperDan,

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
MESSAGE TO ALL:
Give me the idiot, the uninformed, the paranoid but I would need an answer to these questions being about to change my wiiu:
A. What custom firmware I will have; B. The games will I be able to download them and install alone with wup installer or with what? C. I will have to block my router and / or my WiiU for future updates, but will I be able to play online with Xenoblade Chronicles X? Q) Will I be able to play with my old Wii games (also moddata) that are currently on an external HDD?
Pros and cons of the mod wii u?
A) Mocha/Haxchi
B) Some need CFW
C) you can do so if you want, yes you will be able to play online
D) or rather... Q) No, you can´t have Wii and Wii U games on the same HDD unless you install your Wii games as VC

Last edited by AutumnWolf,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Water park was quite fun
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Water park was quite fun