Anas al Orfi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
hi
h have problem with my ntsc wii when turn on Wii in start screen is freeze how we can solve this problem
note i have backup nand before

snails1221

LOVE EVERYONE
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need more information to help you. Like, when did it start doing this, did you modify anything that may have caused this, do you have bootmii as boot2, and finally what kind of condition is the unit in?

Anas al Orfi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
I need more information to help you. Like, when did it start doing this, did you modify anything that may have caused this, do you have bootmii as boot2, and finally what kind of condition is the unit in?
hi the problem happen when install new ios to update my wii and we remove system menu.wad by accident -__- how we can solve this prop and other problem i have bootmii as boot 1

Anas al Orfi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
Alright so, since you said you have bootmii as boot2 when the menu pops up try selecting the homebrew channel and tell me what happens
Alright so, since you said you have bootmii as boot2 when the menu pops up try selecting the homebrew channel and tell me what happens
no i told you we install bootmii as boot ios

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Link doesn't work.
I'm not sure what you deleted, but it certainly wasn't the system menu, or you wouldn't get that screen at all.

You can try this diagnostic:
chart_c.png

Savemii is a physical device, it doesn't cost a whole lot, but instead of that you can use a GC controller plugged into port 4 with all 4 D-Pad directions held down (you need to take the GC controller apart to press all directions)

Exactly how you're supposed to boot a disc in that diagnostic I'm actually not sure.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Anas al Orfi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
Link doesn't work.
I'm not sure what you deleted, but it certainly wasn't the system menu, or you wouldn't get that screen at all.

You can try this diagnostic:
chart_c.png

Savemii is a physical device, it doesn't cost a whole lot, but instead of that you can use a GC controller plugged into port 4 with all 4 D-Pad directions held down (you need to take the GC controller apart to press all directions)
ok but i dont have dongle

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do you have Priiloader?
yes i have .dol

Anas al Orfi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
okay uh press the reset button as you're booting up your wii
we used nothing happen

same problem nothing

Like i said you don't need it.
nothing happen

nothing

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
we used nothing happen

same problem nothing

nothing happen

nothing
Stop spamming. People aren't responding because they don't know how to help you.
You'll have to explain better exactly what you did leading up to this happening. Deleting a wad file wouldn't cause it.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have never seen a single person come back and say that SaveMii thing works.

Hold down reset while powering on the console. If you don't get the Priiloader screen it's either not installed or got wiped out. Having the dol for it isn't useful if you can't boot to the point where you can run it.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I have never seen a single person come back and say that SaveMii thing works.

I have used it multiple times to repairs some bricks, but I also had a modchip and a wode so I was able to mount special recovery discs.

@OP, if you uninstalled the system menu wad, then you are currently stuck. Even if you reinstalled it, uninstalling it removes some specific files that will not be put back in place by reinstalling it. There is a process to repair it, but it has been so long that I forget what needs to be done. If you have absolutely no access to the homebrew channel or any other means of running homebrew then you are essentially screwed.

Your only hope is by restoring that nand backup, which requires a hardware flasher. But without a hardware flasher then I see no way of repairing the wii.

Reactions: GreyWolf

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: