Feedback Help me with the od 2ds custom firmware

dmdtkaxkr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to install custom firmware on Nintendo 2ds to play Zelda 3ds.

In the previous console, I finished installing custom firmware in my own way and installed Zelda software using fbi. However, when I tried to run this, a pop-up window popped up saying that I needed to update the software in eshop, but it didn't run. Because I had already changed my nationality, the only way to delete the cfw seemed to be possible. (If I knew this site at this time, I would have posted it, but it's a shame.) Eventually, I didn't know the risk of deleting the cfw, and my console became a brick.

So, I'm going to try again with a new console. What I felt after doing the previous cfw was that there was no problem with proceeding with the cfw with the latest software. Is there an angel who can help me with my cfw? Or I would appreciate it if you could share the latest cfw method.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm going to install custom firmware on Nintendo 2ds to play Zelda 3ds.

In the previous console, I finished installing custom firmware in my own way and installed Zelda software using fbi. However, when I tried to run this, a pop-up window popped up saying that I needed to update the software in eshop, but it didn't run. Because I had already changed my nationality, the only way to delete the cfw seemed to be possible. (If I knew this site at this time, I would have posted it, but it's a shame.) Eventually, I didn't know the risk of deleting the cfw, and my console became a brick.

So, I'm going to try again with a new console. What I felt after doing the previous cfw was that there was no problem with proceeding with the cfw with the latest software. Is there an angel who can help me with my cfw? Or I would appreciate it if you could share the latest cfw method.
The latest is always going to be found at https://3ds.hacks.guide/get-started . If its a brick and wont turn on. you will be looking at the ntrboothax with a flash cart.

dmdtkaxkr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The latest is always going to be found at https://3ds.hacks.guide/get-started . If its a brick and wont turn on. you will be looking at the ntrboothax with a flash cart.
Thank you!
Of course, I know that the 3ds hacks guide site is the most useful, but if you have any other sites or useful information, I would appreciate it if you could also share it.

dmdtkaxkr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, since the area of my console is Korea, it is essential to change the area. Eshop is not available after the regional change, and in this case, I wonder if there is a solution.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also, since the area of my console is Korea, it is essential to change the area. Eshop is not available after the regional change, and in this case, I wonder if there is a solution.
You could look at region changing back. Or the other option is to grab the update files needed from off the internets somewhere. perhaps google. and use those with fbi to update whats needed

dmdtkaxkr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could look at region changing back. Or the other option is to grab the update files needed from off the internets somewhere. perhaps google. and use those with fbi to update whats needed
If my current console is Korean, should I follow the boot9strap installation method listed in the 3dshacksguide by USM method?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr