Homebrew Help me with homebrew launcher

gatoula

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi guys is there a way to install homebrew launcher without games exploit my 3ds firmware is 11 i have installed nothing so far

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Ricken,
Reactions: Xiphiidae

FanmadeEndings

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Not really. Its nice seeing the games that can run homebrew on their own seperate from the secondaries

True. Still, OP will have to research stuff anyway. Whatever, he got what he asked for. :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have pokemon ORAS does this destroys my ORAS game?

No, just makes secret bases unavailable.

Reactions: Ricken

Ricken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have pokemon ORAS does this destroys my ORAS game?
The exploit doesn't but you need another exploit to install it...
(@gatoula Freakyforms Deluxe, SmileBASIC, and Smash Bros are the exploit games, Sm4sh's exploit is New3DS only)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ricken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
what another exploit i need for this exploit is it free?

No its not free and it will not be free seeing you're on 11.0. You want dem free games? Better pay for a hardmod (~50) or get an (second) A9LH 3ds and spend $5 on a dsiware game and another $20 on an exploit game (this can be pokemon but you do need a hacked 3ds to make it an exploit game)

Ricken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what another exploit i need for this exploit is it free?
None of the 11.0 exploits are free...

Standalone exploits are exploits that can run on their own, without needing another exploit
Secondary exploits are exploits that require something else to install a hax payload to its save file. It can run on its own after being installed

OoT3D is the only secondary that can be installed via Powersaves, all the others can only be installed via the homebrew launcher, which makes a standalone required for your circumstances.
4th time now (lol) but The standalone exploit games are Freakyforms Deluxe, SmileBASIC, and Smash Bros, Smash Bros' working on New3DS only

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP you need a primary exploit to begin, or a friend who already has access to homebrew
Primary exploit: Self-sufficient, can be installed and run from itself, no need for previous access to homebrew in order to install exploit
Secondary: Relies on a primary access to install, or in other words requires you to already have access to homebrew in order to install exploit

Current 11.0 Primary Exploits: BasicSploit, FreakHax, SmileHax, or Smash. Smash would only work on new3ds.
There currently are no free entry points, and unless you already have SmileBASIC installed you won't be able to use BASICSploit or SmileHax
So currently your options are FreakyForms Deluxe for FreakyHax, or Smash. You could also buy a physical copy of Ocarina of Time 3d and powersaves, and then install the exploit via computer to use OoT3dhax.
Though I am unsure if it has been fully fixed yet or not, so if someone could verify that that exploit has fully been fixed or not that would be great.
None of the 11.0 exploits are free...

Standalone exploits are exploits that can run on their own, without needing another exploit
Secondary exploits are exploits that require something else to install a hax payload to its save file. It can run on its own after being installed

OoT3D is the only secondary that can be installed via Powersaves, all the others can only be installed via the homebrew launcher, which makes a standalone required for your circumstances.
4th time now (lol) but The standalone exploit games are Freakyforms Deluxe, SmileBASIC, and Smash Bros, Smash Bros' working on New3DS only
"Standalone exploit" are actually called Primary exploits, but they are basically the same.

gatoula

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
OP you need a primary exploit to begin, or a friend who already has access to homebrew
Primary exploit: Self-sufficient, can be installed and run from itself, no need for previous access to homebrew in order to install exploit
Secondary: Relies on a primary access to install, or in other words requires you to already have access to homebrew in order to install exploit

Current 11.0 Primary Exploits: BasicSploit, FreakHax, SmileHax, or Smash. Smash would only work on new3ds.
There currently are no free entry points, and unless you already have SmileBASIC installed you won't be able to use BASICSploit or SmileHax
So currently your options are FreakyForms Deluxe for FreakyHax, or Smash. You could also buy a physical copy of Ocarina of Time 3d and powersaves, and then install the exploit via computer to use OoT3dhax.
Though I am unsure if it has been fully fixed yet or not, so if someone could verify that that exploit has fully been fixed or not that would be great.

"Standalone exploit" are actually called Primary exploits, but they are basically the same.
Any recommended exploits for me?

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any recommended exploits for me?
I can't tell you which one to choose, because that has to be your choice. Smash would only work if you have a new3ds, and IMO it's a huge hassle to get working, and won't be viable to do if you aren't at home.
So your other two I would actually recommend would be Freakforms Deluxe or Ocarina of Time 3d and a powersaves. You can pick up Freakyforms Deluxe if you search around for about the same price as a powersaves device and Ocarina of Time 3d.
I would personally go with FreakyFroms Deluxe if you can get a copy of it at a decent price, mostly because it's easier to update it's payload in the future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol