Help Me With Extracting Plz

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Chronics, Nov 1, 2007.

Nov 1, 2007

Help Me With Extracting Plz by Chronics at 5:30 AM (799 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Chronics
    OP

Newcomer Chronics Advanced Member

United States
    all my games i have that were images are now in winrar format! is there another program that i can dl that changes my wii game .iso to be an image after extracting..i used to have it before i reformated and im conpletly lost and now my wii game images aare in winrar format and when i click on them it says damged or been formated [​IMG]" dang! i need that program or whatever to make iages...PLZ help me i needed know what or how to get my images back...does roxio work, but its burning program

2. ledav007

Newcomer ledav007 Member

United States
    Why don't you use WINRAR to extract WINRAR files...?

3. Heran Bago

Member Heran Bago Where do puyo come from?

United States
    if winrar tells you your rars are corrupt then they are. Download again or if it's a properly scene named split rar try to seed them in a torrent and see if they pass the hash check.

4. SnickS

Member SnickS GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    I think that you associated the iso filetype with Winrar. That means that they're still iso files and you can still burn them. Wii iso's probably can't by mounted or opened in Winrar so that also explains the corruption error.

5. Heran Bago

Member Heran Bago Where do puyo come from?

United States
    oh! this is probably it. Turn on view file extensions or right-click>properties on the file. If it's an ISO then burn away.

If you're sure it's a RAR, is it one RAR file or multiple? If it's a scene release you can probably repair it with PAR2 files.