Hacking Help me with animal crossing please!

embold

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have a back up of animal crossing and i try to use backup launcher to open it, but i get that error that is in the description, i tried burning at slow speeds like 2 but still no luck, i have downloaded the wii speak thing that is needed to run the game that comes in the update on the disc (i didn't update from the disk i just downloaded the mic support) and when i boot up the game i still get that error, i have no mod chip, it is soft modded to 3.2u, can anyone please help me out i realy would like to get this game working.

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
What kind of DVD media are you using? +R? -R? what brand?

it makes a big difference. I was getting that same error when backing up trauma center when using memorex DVDs.

A brand i Can tell you that 100% works is Taiyo Yuden DVD -R MID:TYG02. You can buy em off www.newegg.com or www.newegg.ca, or www.MemoryExpress.com.

also, did you try the disc image (iso) using usbloader? see if it even works?

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
well, if you have a usb drive that's at least 1GB (the game is .33GB the rest is filler that is removed when installing to a WBFS drive it removes all that filler), try loading it onto a usb drive with a WBFS GUI program and use USB loader 1.1 to try it out.

btw, I notice you are canadian too. Memory express has stores you can walk into and buy the same stuff online in the store (one store happens to be located in Calgary, where I live
smile.gif
) so check if there is one where you live. Or call local computer parts stores.

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The USB loader only reads from WBFS Formatted drives. (as opposed to FAT, FAT32 or NTFS).

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=146864

This program will not only format the drive for you (Backup anything that's on it, once you format a drive all files on it are gone), but it will let you install your iso on the drive.

embold

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hmm ok slight issue i put the iso on the usb but usb loader isnt appearing in my hbc, its is like this: f/apps/usbloader

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1