help me transfer the insides of my 3in1..

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by blainy, Jan 27, 2010.

Jan 27, 2010
  1. blainy
    OP

Member blainy GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    i spent a while trying to track down the tutorial on how to do this mod, but i cant find it anywhere..does anyone have a link that may be of use to me? or can you give me hints on what i may need to do to make it fit?

i only want to do this for cosmetic reasons, as im not a fan of the matte shell it comes with, and would prefer to have it in gloss black like my DSL..

2. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    The screws are not in the same place, you would have to hold the thing together with a glue from a glue gun. You would also have to carve out some plastic for some of the parts to fit properly.

It is not worth the effort, but you can do it if you want.

3. blainy
    OP

Australia

i realise that there is going to be some work involved, but i am looking for a tutorial or something by someone that has done it so i can see what the process involves. details such as can i leave the rumble in at all, or will it work if i have to remove the rumble to fit it in the shell i want it in, etc.. plus, it will look so much better in the same color/type of plastic that the DSLs shell is in

as i said in my first post, i have seen the tutorial i am looking for before, though i am unable to find it after hours of looking with google..

4. how_do_i_do_that

Antarctica
  5. blainy
    OP

Australia

im trying to find a visual guide with do's and don'ts to fit it into a DS Lite slot2 dust cover, not instructions on how to fit it into a gba gameshell...

i will admit there was some useful info in the links you gave me, but really, it isn't at all what i am trying to find...

6. how_do_i_do_that

Antarctica
    There really isn't a "visual" version anywhere. You will have to carve out the plastic with something. Use a dremel or something that can take chunks out at ta time.

7. blainy
    OP

Australia

i have seen the very guide im looking for in the past. i just cant find it now that i actually want to use it. i guess i will just keep looking....

8. how_do_i_do_that

Antarctica
    If it was the one from 2007, it would have been deleted by now with the older stuff.