help me to identify this t.v. brand

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a tv since a long, but I never could find any kind of website to find the rc code. here are a few pics:

20130312_162650.jpg

20130312_162659.jpg

i dont have any other info(the back is covered and cant be removed, i dont have any remote control) just this 'Level' anybody knows them?

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
as I said the back is covered :( buut true true Level, but level is from a bigger brand that is based in a country that speaks a form of German. I am 100% positive they have a site. also Ill try that code!(on my new samsung note 10.1 tablet) also my Wii U supports this tv!)

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Failing EVERYTHING else, you COULD always give this a shot.

http://dx.com/p/super-mini-tv-universal-remote-controller-keychain-2724

You're not going to have piss in the way of any sort of options, but you'll be able to change channels up and down, same with volume, and power, as long as it works. It basically just spams hundreds of codes until one works on the TV you're pointing it at.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Without a remote I guess you do not have full menu controls- a lot of more modern TVs will have a debug menu.

Failing that if it has an HDMI port on it you can possibly dump the data from there assuming the EDID is correct* ( http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/System-Info/EDID-Viewer.shtml being a start), VGA has a similar option but harder to work (no broad standard to speak of).

*with the more fly by night types this can be a tall order. Do still try it though.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Plug it into an HDMI cable on a PC, enable dual monitors and it should appear in your graphics settings. The name should give you a hint.

Reactions: Brian117

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1