Not open for further replies.

nryn99

desu~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i barely remember this mecha anime series 'coz i was still 10 years old at that time, i saw it on axn. it was kinda like full metal panic, but some of the mechas in the series have their own minds. i don't remember any more detail but i think it was aired the same time as a submarine related anime series too. i think "blue submarine no. 7" was the name.

EDIT: additional info

it aired during the year 1999 or 2000 on axn and was already in english. 'coz that was the years i was living with my grandma and they have cable.
i don't remember any "other dimensions" on the series, i guess it's based on present earth(1999) going to the future.
the protagonist and the antagonist kinda know each other, like former rivals.
a lot of military action, i don't remember seeing them fight in space, only on earth.
one of the sides in the war have a diamond shaped fortress, either floating in air or water.
mechas have their own minds, thus they can move on their own even without pilot, but i'm not sure if both sides have them.

that's all i can squeeze of my mind right now

nryn99

desu~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
nope, that's not it, it aired during the year 1999 or 2000 on axn and was already in english. 'coz that was the years i was living with my grandma and they have cable. sorry if i can't provide any more details

Crass said:
Probably not it based off the description, but maybe The Vision of Escaflowne? I miss the good ol days when mech anime was popular.

nah, i remember that very well,

i don't remember any "other dimensions" on the series, i guess it's based on present earth(1999) going to the future.

nryn99

desu~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
@Crass: its a series full of mechas, or more on revolving around mechas, just like full metal panic

@shlong: searching that page again helped me remember another childhood series i forgot, robotech.

Posts merged

@Crass: its a series full of mechas, or more on revolving around mechas, just like full metal panic

@shlong: searching that page again helped me remember another childhood series i forgot, robotech.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
...it wouldn't happen to be Zoids Chaotic Century is it?
Zoids_Chaotic_Century2.jpg

Reactions: IncredulousP

nryn99

desu~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
@jurrasicplayer: ahh nope, only mobile suit type mechas.

i think it's long forgotten now,
frown.gif
'coz i think it never became famous,

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Crass said:
Think thats my last guess for the night.
O.o
When it started, I thought it was Evangelion, and the mechas look like Evas or Knightmare Frames(the white one looks like Lancelot)
happy.gif

Reactions: IncredulousP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night