Help me please!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Lamp180, Aug 6, 2008.

Aug 6, 2008

Help me please! by Lamp180 at 4:46 AM (657 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Lamp180
    OP

Newcomer Lamp180 Member

United States
    Ok, recently my cousin got ARDS and he was showing the cool stuff, the idiot makes over 10 copies of his own house and saves, and now his game won't work, it stops at the black screen. Anyways i promised him i would fix it because i have a better understanding of technology then he does, but im stumped, how do i access the ARDS save file data? I'll just edit it with animalmap but i have no idea how to get the file. Also if there is a code that completely resets the town that would be nice too [​IMG] please help.

2. DeMoN

Member DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States
    Is this the save editor you're planning to use?
    http://www.aibohack.com/nds/ac_mapedit.htm

You need an Action Replay Max Duo (not ARDS) to get the save, or if you have a slot 2 DS flash cart, there's a way to backup a save from a real DS card. Also, bitch-slap your friend and tell him not to cheat.

3. Lamp180
    OP

Newcomer Lamp180 Member

United States
    lol at your last statement, on the inside i was like yes >:D take that you asshole, but i feel kinda bad for it so :\. I think his uncle has a slot 2 cartridge so I'll ask him if i can get that.