da_punisher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hi,

I have an NTSC-J wii. I updated the wiikey chip to 1.9g so i can play super mario galaxy US. I followed all the steps that are required to fix the iso so that the game becomes playable. These are the step i followed:

1) I opened it in Truca signer and extracted the main.dol in partition 2 (i.e Partition (RMGE01))
2) I dragged the iso into WGLP and chose option 1 (EN)
3) I patched the main.dol in Generic wii Patcher to remove error 001
4) Replaced the main.dol file with the edited one
5) Patched the iso with WBB

After this i burnt the iso, it read the disc and everthing was fine but when i start the run the game the screen goes black and stays like that.

Did I miss something? Please someone help me.

da_punisher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Nope they can't i tried doing it but there is no way. I asked help from Nintendo and they said that its made for Japan only and thats why I cannot change it to English. But this is a dumb rule they should make all the future consoles region free when it comes to games and also multi language no matter where it comes from. Anyway is there anyway i can make SMG work, i asked on other forums and they said maybe its a bad burn but i tried burning it at different speed nothing worked, the the DVD-R I am using always worked before without any problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: