help me please metroid prime gecko codes that works with nintendont

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by car1q3, Sep 13, 2016.

1. car1q3
    OP

car1q3 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2016
    as the title say. i just want help with gecko os codes on nintendot (metroid prime) i can't get it to work and i tried converting AR codes (action replay) to gecko and it seems to not work but in any other game i tried it does work. like mario sunshine, zelda wind waker and mario strikers. all help it's appreciated and sorry if i posted on the wrong thread :( it's mi first post.

2. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
  3. banjo2

banjo2 child

May 31, 2016
    United States
    USA
    Maybe you can try my txt file, though it may not contain the codes you want. I've only tested them running the retail disc on an old version of DIOS-MIOS with Gecko OS Mod. I can't seem to get ANY codes working for Metroid Prime 2 except infinite light beam ammo with Nintendont.

4. car1q3
    OP

car1q3 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2016
    at last here i had a response. btw i posted on the wrong thread my bad sorry

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

thank i will try

5. banjo2

banjo2 child

May 31, 2016
    United States
    USA
    Try both of these. I'm not sure which one will work, but here. SYK it doesn't have unlock wave beam combo or a working anywhere Phazon shot.

Attached Files:

6. car1q3
    OP

car1q3 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2016
    thanks mate i'm trying to convert phazon ray (hyper mode) anywhere from ar to wiiRD but it has unlocked phazon suit and phazon canon but it can't be activated

7. banjo2

banjo2 child

May 31, 2016
    United States
    USA
    Screenshot_11.jpg

Here it is.

8. Alex S

Alex S Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!

May 2, 2016
    United States
    Hell
    i tested these in both dolphin and the real console and they simply dont work. do you know where that image is from?

9. banjo2

banjo2 child

May 31, 2016
    United States
    USA
    Sorry, but I can't seem to find it anymore :/
    None of the Gecko codes I try for Metroid Prime 2 ever actually work except for the "Infinite Light Beam Ammo" code. I haven't tried actually any of those 3, but did you check what region and version you're on?

Last edited by banjo2, Sep 2, 2017 - Reason: o
  10. Alex S

May 2, 2016
    United States
    Hell
    Funny thing i tried in the real console and dolphin both with literally ALL version and regions. Yes i had that much time to check. These are literally non functioning codes.

11. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho GBAtemp Fan

Mar 5, 2011
    Venezuela
    The problem is that chances are you have the very first version of the game, the codes are meant for latter versions. I posted this same issue on Gamehacking.org

12. Alex S

May 2, 2016
    United States
    Hell
    ironically gamehacking.org has codes specific for 1.00 which is what i have and even then they dont work XD