Homebrew Help me out!

FlipFlop425

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I found a DS Lite out in the middle of the street so I figure hey why not mod it. I have seen all the flash cards and I read the FAQ but I am still lost.

From what I got the Cyclo is the best but is it really worth it, it seems expensive?

What do you guys run and what should I get?

Someone told me to buy a ez-v 3in1 but what is it and what does it do?

What size sd card are you guys using?

FlipFlop425

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No honest truth I had just gotten done working on my moms Jeep was going to the beer distributor. Got there forgot my wallet and when I was going back BAM there it was a crimsom ds lite sitting in the middle of the road.

So do you guys have any advice?

FlipFlop425

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
buy an acekard 2.1 for 12 bucks off deal extreme. get a transcend 4gb sdhc card off newegg for 15 bucks. run the akaio firmware and never look back.

-another world

What is the difference between the Acekard and the Cyclo? Is it worth it? Should I get an EZ 3-n-1 also? What does the 3-in-1 do?

bRKcRE

Trophies
XP
Country
FlipFlop425 said:
What is the difference between the Acekard and the Cyclo? Is it worth it? Should I get an EZ 3-n-1 also? What does the 3-in-1 do?

if you have dollars to burn, then get a cyclo, otherwise get the acekard. they are both at the top of the stack when it comes to quality and offer similar features.

EZ3in1 goes in the GBA slot of the DS, and is the only way to run GBA ROMs on your DS. the ROM files themselves live on the SD(HC) card in your slot1 card, and are transferred to the 3in1 when you wish to play them..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality