gov78

Ha made you Look
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi guys i got a research project due next month so i have to gather data. I was just wondering if anyone on the forums would be willing to help me out in gathering information for my research. The more people that would be willing to do to do it the better i would greatly appriteate it if you would be willing to help.

The link for the survey is here https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet...3M0t3REZKUmc6MQ

Thanks in Advance

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Assuming it is not a compare and contrast part of a greater work should I be marking a research project on web browser usage compared to just about anything else (possibly even alexa is that has such info but there are several big sites that release user agent stats every so) I would not be terribly impressed.

On the flip side if this is a gaming of a marking scheme or a compare and contrast carry on.

D

Deleted-220713

Done.
Good luck with your project
smile.gif

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It looks like your only really interested in Windows users, yes? Seeing how many people stick with IE just because it's already there?

If that is the case I'm not a good data point for you. But I'll try and send some peeps in the questionnaires direction. If not you might want to revise your questions a bit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup