OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hey Guys
My name is MadaraPeinKyuuby and i have an problem
I have extracted ahx files from the nds rom Bleach 3rd Phantom (J) and i really dont know how to convert it into an wav
i tried alot of programs but i cant convert it
soo if you know how can i convert it into an audio format like wav mp3 etc just tell me
on the other hand the adx format i can convert it wihout much problems
i'm struck idk what to do

hate2.gif

Shabang21

Trophies
XP
Country
This is what I could find on AHX.

What is AHX file extension?
Have you ever seen a file related to the extension AHX in your computer? Are you wondering how to open the AHX file extension or you tried several times but the windows still told you that there's no proper program? The file with AHX extension once was the THX file extension, it is known as a WinAHX Tracker Module, the highest experience file of Abyss. Simply put, it is an audio file indeed.
Main functions of AHX file extension:
The file with AHX extension is utilized by WinAHX, a protracker-like music editor(Color7 Music Editor, Magic Music Editor, Audio Music Editor). To be precise, this sound tracker format is originally used on Amiga systems(Amiga Forever Premium Edition) for creating C64-like synthesized music.
How to open AHX file extension?

After knowing about what AHX file extension is, and the main functions of it, now the ways of opening seem to be easy. The simplest one is to double-click on it, if there is no program opens the AHX file, it means that you don't have an application to open or edit the AHX files.

Followings are useful programs that support to open AHX files. Just click it.
Programs can open AHX file on Windows

* WinAHX
WinAHX is a protracker-like music editor(Colorful Music Editor Lite) that was designed especially to create C64-like synthetic tunes.

Program can open AHX file on Mac

* CocoModX
CocoModX is a freeware audio player(iMusic Valet, Nicecast, iTunes Consolidator) module for Mac OS X.

MadaraPeinKyuuby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
well i find it in the sound folder when i open the rom with the ndsts > file browser
This game has alot of ahx files localized in the sound folder
the primary format of this game is adx format but uses alot more the ahx format
well the thing i'm most pissed is that the download link of the winahx winamp plugin doesnt work anymore in fact the page has 404 error
and i search for it but i cant find an site were the program is posted
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: +1