Help me FIND a weird song?

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Back in the 90s, there used to be this weird video that started with a rotary dial telephone, and girls painted like "black swans" and dressed with ballerina stuff sang: "Para-pa-pa pa-pa-pa...ahh"

And that's all I remember and I suddenly got the "ahh" part stuck in my head but I can't find the video.

IMPORTANT: IT'S NOT ROBERT PALMER's ADDICTED TO LOVE

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
ja ja ja Juan, esa canción estará en tu mente torturándote hasta que sepas cual es, y lo peor es que me trajiste el recuerdo del vídeo pero no la ubico, ahora yo también la tengo repitiendo en mi mente.

P.S. I did forgot to write the english part, but now I only have on my mind the black swan girs ;)

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
Honestly just searched based on what you remembered of the "lyrics" along with "90s" and/or "1990s" and eventually stumbled across it. As you can see I found a wide variety of stuff because of how vague the description was!
Pretty interesting song and video, lol. Glad I was able to help.
Found: Annie Lennox - No More "I Love You's"

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Redhorse I wouldn't really call that a weird song. It's a comedy song & they were pretty popular at one time. It's in line with others like Itsy-Bitsy Teenie-Weenie Yellow Polka-Dot Bikini, Ahab The Arab (also Ray Stevens), Beep Beep, Mr. Custer, Alley-Oop, Purple People Eater, etc. etc. Silly, yes. But I wouldn't say they are weird.

What I would consider weird songs is something like a good chunk of stuff by Ween. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed