War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Okay, I just remembered today of a game I used to play with my brother when I was little... probably when I was like 7-8, so about 6-8 years ago. The game was a sort of military game. You commanded a person and had to do military missions, like infiltrate bases, blow up things, kill certain people, etc. You got to use different characters for different missions. It was for the PC, obviously. I remember there was one mission where you got to be a spy guy, and when you went over an enemy with the cursor, a syringue ( spelling...?) would come up, and when you clicked it, the spy would go up to the enemy and inject them with something that made them die instantly. It was REALLY cool. There was also another mission later on where you got to use a Russian spy girl, I believe. I'm not sure, but I think the look of the game was like C&C-esque. It was not first person.

I honestly have no idea what the game was called. I know I gave a horribly vague description, but hopefully someone can point me in the right way.

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Omg, that's it! I just gotta figure out what version it is, but that's the game! Thanks so much
biggrin.gif

diew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL, no problem, as soon as you mentioned the syringe icon I kind of knew what game you were talking about. The edition I think you're talking about might be called "Behind Enemy Lines" as that's the one I also have and I've also played it YEARS ago as well.

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
No, I came to find out it was actually Commandos 2. Because I wiki'd it, and in the first one (which I thought was the one I played too) they don't have Natasha, the female spy girl. So it was definitely 2. Thanks a lot though! I'm gonna go DL it right now :3

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
What a shame... downloaded the game last night, and when I installed it today, I clicked it and it wouldn't boot. I tried everything I could, and finally figured out that apparently, the game doesn't work on Windows XP. :\ That was a waste of time, and I was really hoping to play it too. ;__;

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What a shame... downloaded the game last night, and when I installed it today, I clicked it and it wouldn't boot. I tried everything I could, and finally figured out that apparently, the game doesn't work on Windows XP. :\ That was a waste of time, and I was really hoping to play it too. ;__;
Try Left Click > Properties > Compatibility > Win95 or Win98.

If that fails...
Virtual PC is your friend, and is free!
biggrin.gif

Download it, create a system, install Windows 95 or 98 on it, and then install Commandos.

I use this to play my old games that won't work on my new system anymore
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (cocks 12 gauge with virginity-maintaining intent) +1