Hardware help me decide here

horofrof

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have a friend who is selling me his 3ds and the reason for selling is he bought it for his wife and it seems she didnt like it. Total offer is 180$ with 1 game (nintendogs) + case protector. He bought this last march so it has the 20 games that nintendo offers. is it a good deal? because im still waiting for that price drop. Oh and also bothers me that I crave for that brand new unopened box of nintendo 3ds. lol
smile.gif

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
$180 for the 3DS and a game isn't bad at all. The game alone is worth about $40, so it is kind of like getting the 3DS for $140. I would snatch up that deal fast. Beats spending $250. If you don't like the game, sell it. I'm sure you can likely make $20 back off of it.

horofrof

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
still looks fresh out of the box. Although the top screen is a bit yellowish. Do all 3ds have that?

And do you think later batch of 3ds will have more improved quality? im seeing lots of people having problems with their 3ds who bought early.

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
horofrof said:
still looks fresh out of the box. Although the top screen is a bit yellowish. Do all 3ds have that?

And do you think later batch of 3ds will have more improved quality? im seeing lots of people having problems with their 3ds who bought early.
If the screen is a different color STAY AWAY FROM IT AS FAR AS YOU CAN!
I once had a problem on my DSi after giving it to Nintendo, they changed my bottom screen and it was all blue.
I had to send it to the 3rd time to Nintendo to fix it. So if the upper-screen is different, that may be the reason why the owner didn't like it.

To answer your other question, I'm pretty sure that Nintendo will release the 2nd batch with fixes.

horofrof

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@nintendoom

yes i already turned it off. On the home screen, the white background seems a little warmer / yellow tint in it. I tried adjusting the brightness also but its still noticeable. Do you guys experienced this? Its not a big deal for me but I just want to know if this is normal.

@alanjohn

yeah, makes me want to wait more until defects are out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.