Help me choose please

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Overlord Nadrian, Jun 30, 2009.

Jun 30, 2009
  1. Overlord Nadrian
    OP

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    I want to buy a 3D fighting game but I don't know if I would buy Castlevania Judgment or Bleach Shattered Blade. I'm a fan of both series. I know they got crappy reviews but they just look awesome to me. So, can anyone who has played both help me out a bit? [​IMG]

2. wyndcrosser

Member wyndcrosser GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Bleach only if you're a fan. Judge is weak. I'd go with Tat VS Capcom which is NTSC-J if you want a second opinion. If you're buying the games, I recommend picking up Bleach for the price as Castlevania is sometimes expensive, especially used.

Wynd

3. Overlord Nadrian
    OP

Belgium
    Well, I found both of 'em for the price of € 25 each so I was just wondering which one to buy... Thanks for the info and I already heard about the Tatsunoko vs Capcom game but my mum won't let me import...

BTW nice ava and sig [​IMG]

4. Crass

Member Crass Rock me Dr. Zaius

United States
    Skip either of em and just get DBZ Budokai 2

5. Overlord Nadrian
    OP

Belgium
    I already have the Budokai games for the PS2. And I want to have one of these two.

6. imapterodactyl

Member imapterodactyl GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Never played Bleach. Judgment sucks in single player, but the versus is actually quite fun. Finally, Tatsunoko vs Capcom was shown at E3, and will be released in the US. Not sure when.

7. King Zargo

Member King Zargo I'm a Star

Netherlands
    They both suck real bad. I would pick Castlevania Judgment because it has Wi-Fi and classic/gamecube controller support. Playing fighting games with motion controls is really annoying. And the story of the bleach game is really weak it doesn't follow the original anime its just filler crap.

You're better of getting Naruto, Smash Bros or Guilty Gear.

8. Overlord Nadrian
    OP

Belgium
    I hate Naruto games (don't know why, I like the anime, but I just can't get into the games), I have Smash Bros. and I love it, I also don't really like Guilty Gear and none of the stores in my neighbourhood have it and my mum won't let me import anything. Plus, my I only want to choose between Castlevania and Bleach.

I think I'll buy Castlevania and if I really hate it I'll return it to the store and buy Bleach. And a secondhand PS1 game or something.