Hardware Help me buying PS Vita

4lSh4rif

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hi.
I want to order PS Vita system lower then 3.69 so I can hack but I don’t know how and where to buy please guide me to get PS Vita.

Thank you.

Vinceherman

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have ordered three 'used' vita's from solarisjapan recently; first was on 3.68, second 2.1, third 2.1

search the site for 'vita wi-fi', the 3g one's are the best choice for maximum storage

You can place an order with them, not pay but send a message within the order asking for photo's (you can ask them to check firmware version), and then send payment to process the order.

The condition of their used vita's is amazing.

Last edited by Vinceherman,

Randpost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've order and returned JP consoles from Amazon and I learned a few things about landing a console 3.5 and lower. Keep in mind, I have only been a PS Vita owner for a little over a week now. So my experience is current. Amazon Free One-day is amazing BTW and hard not to abuse.

It seems that the popular colors on Amazon are all 3.69. Aqua Blue, Red, black. I've tried all three from Amazon in the past 10 days and returned them all as not needed and ate the return shipping cost. There are many different sellers for these colors so your mileage may vary.

My most recent order was for the metallic red and silver. The metal red was at 3.65 and the silver came in at 3.61. I'm guessing the silver is the worst selling PS Vita color and why they still have old stock. It was my last choice for aesthetics, but I am just happy I got the two PSV's 3.5 and under. I can now get rid of my black 3.8 I bought on Ebay. Someone else played with it, so its like my step son PSV; I like it but...

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone ordered a ffx/ffx-2 le vita? I'm looking for one on a hackable fw. 1 person said he doesn't know the fw. All of the ones I see are used and I can say that I'm guessing no one knows what fw any are on but I don't want to waste time or money buying and returning just to find one on 3.60 or lower.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: