Help me bridge the CLK on N3ds XL

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by dg_dex, Mar 11, 2016.

1. dg_dex
    OP

dg_dex GBAtemp Regular

Feb 27, 2016
    Hi guys,

A few days ago this member informed me that the CLK can be bridged so long as 2 points didn't meet. 1 and 4 or something along those lines. Well, I don't have the image to at hand. But could someone tell me if it's ok to solder the point to the left of the point highlighted in red in the guides on this forum. I'm looking at the board straight on rather than on an angle. So the board is basically facing the same way as it normally would, but flipside.

Sorry for any confusion I may cause. Also, thanks to the member who posted in the hard mod backup thread.

Edit

[​IMG]

The point to left of the point marked in red here. I'm looking at the board in the same way as in the image above.

Last edited by dg_dex, Mar 11, 2016
  2. dg_dex
    OP

dg_dex GBAtemp Regular

Feb 27, 2016
    Image added to main post.

3. milerwan

milerwan Seasoned technician

Dec 21, 2013
    France
    Maybe this can help you :

[​IMG]

4. dg_dex
    OP

dg_dex GBAtemp Regular

Feb 27, 2016
    Wow, it looks like the entire clock points are bridged. I had a brain fart moment before. I was using my Anker usb 3-1 and the computer detected my n3ds xl. I load up windisk32, then see the read box greyed out. I started panicking. Only to then realise that I only bloody didn't enter a .img title. Such a fool. Now I've got to figure out how Infinity manage to cut the back case so clean. I'm using a JST female connector.

5. milerwan

milerwan Seasoned technician

Dec 21, 2013
    France
    The issue with Anker usb3.0 reader model is that the lenght of the cable must be shorter than if you use another reader.
    That's why I have adopter another model of reader now.

About JST female connector, I don't know how to proceed to install it.
    I suggest instead of using an Adafruit USB Micro-B Breakout Board more easy to fit it on the shell : http://www.infinitydream.com/newsdesk_info.php?newsPath=102&newsdesk_id=164