Hacking Help me! B9S doesn't want to load!

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would guess it has something to do with the pink console either not being on a compatible firmware (don't know what Flashcard you're using I couldn't see you did everything so quick),the flashcard in the pink console is missing it's firmware, the flashcard isn't being read correctly by the pink console, or the SD card/adapter isn't being read by the pink console.

That said you need to figure out which one of those issues it is. I'm not sure if you're mute or you just refuse to speak but you can obviously type. If you really want help you're going to have to provide a lot more information than a 5 minute youtube video with you doing everything too fast to really determine what you have and what you don't, didn't show system settings so I have no idea what firmware you're on. The only thing I can gather from your video without a doubt is that you're using two O2DS models.

Let us know what the firmware of your consoles are, what flashcard you have and what files are present on the SD card of the flashcard.

EDIT: Also, never take the SD card out while the console is on. That's how you break nice things.

Last edited by Majickhat55,
Reactions: Quantumcat

ametefesamuel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would guess it has something to do with the pink console either not being on a compatible firmware (don't know what Flashcard you're using I couldn't see you did everything so quick),the flashcard in the pink console is missing it's firmware, the flashcard isn't being read correctly by the pink console, or the SD card/adapter isn't being read by the pink console.

That said you need to figure out which one of those issues it is. I'm not sure if you're mute or you just refuse to speak but you can obviously type. If you really want help you're going to have to provide a lot more information than a 5 minute youtube video with you doing everything too fast to really determine what you have and what you don't, didn't show system settings so I have no idea what firmware you're on. The only thing I can gather from your video without a doubt is that you're using two O2DS models.

Let us know what the firmware of your consoles are, what flashcard you have and what files are present on the SD card of the flashcard.

EDIT: Also, never take the SD card out while the console is on. That's how you break nice things.
At the time I couldn't talk. How can I reset the everyone thing on the Ds to start again. I am using r4i gold plus. It is on the lastest firmware

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't really have to, just make sure everything is in working order/correct place as per the guide. If you're 100% sure everything is, then it could be a card reader issue. Since you have it working on one console, I'm assuming you know how to do it more or less.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I didn't know they made an MSU cart for the Genesis.... I knew about the SNES one and the...