HELP ME!! Any problems with StartPatch 4.1U

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by T-Rex, Aug 8, 2009.

Aug 8, 2009
  1. T-Rex
    OP

Newcomer T-Rex Advanced Member

Brazil
    People... i'm reporting my problems with StartPatch 4.1U.

I have updated my Wii 4.0U to 4.1U, ok. Get the Startpatch 4.1U, put him on SD to load in the Homebrew Channel and okay. I have applied the necessary patches (Remove No-Protection 1 to 5 in order; Region Free Wii; Skip Update Discs; Force Disc Region and No Health Screen) and okay. Then my problems is the next:

Problem 1: All my games i have are originals (i hate the piracy), incluing the imported games, ok. The imported originals games i have are: Monster Hunter G JPN, Monster Hunter 3 Demo JPN, Disaster PAL and Biohazard Zero JPN. All imported games is running normally on Disc Channel is ok. But same games of same region on my Wii, like the original game Mario Kart Wii, is running in black & white color on the screen. It's stranger my MK Wii USA running on my Wii USA!!! I don't know the problem appears... but i suspected the same installed patch of StartPatch is interfering with something... then i back to HBC and execute the StartPatch 4.1U, then i removed the patch "Force Disc Region" and okay... then i back to the Disc Channel and try running the MK Wii... and it's running in colors!!!

Problem 2: I have various GC original games, incluing the imported GC games. The imported GC original games i have are: Winning Eleven 6 - Final Evolution JPN, DK Jungle Beat JPN, Mario Smash Football PAL and Mega Man Network Transmission JPN. Try running the DK Jungle Beat JPN on Disc Channel, but doesn't work!! It's strange, because when my Wii was 4.0U and StartPatch 4.0, the imported GC games was running perfectly. Now, on StartPatch 4.1U, doesn't work!! A detail: on StartPatch 4.0 have 4 patchs region free while the StartPatch 4.1 have 3. Should be for that.

I wii buy the Wii Sports Resort and i wii need update my Wii to 4.1U (because the Motion Plus), and need play imported games (GC or Wii) running perfectly on my Wii 4.1U with StartPatch 4.1U repaired!! PLZ... help me!!

2. illinialex24

Member illinialex24 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Only do the fix the copy patch and the update patch, the region free stuff for it is kinda glitched for NTSC-U atm. Waiting for a fix for it.

Use a backup loader or cMIOS to run GC games. You can patch Wii games.

3. T-Rex
    OP

Newcomer T-Rex Advanced Member

Brazil
    I don't want running some backup loaders, dude! But, what cMIOS??
    However, i will waiting for the fix.