Hacking Help, many games freezing on usb loader

brucelaa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so i just got a passport essential 250 gb today which is said to be a reliable drive for the wii. But im experiencing the same problems i had with my older ext. hdd. many games freezes after 1 min. (mario kart, mario galaxy, guitar hero metallica) While others work with no problem (rogue trooper, wii sports) so im guessing its not this passport hdd thats the problem more likely something about my wii.

I installed all games from isos on my pc no scrub no update block, nothing. I only use one usb for power, isnt that enough ?

Im on 4.0 E and a d2ckey. All game isos are pal versions.

So im thinking about maybe downgrading to 3.2 or maybe cleaning up somehow, I have tons of isos installed dont know if that is a problem.
The only problem i have on my wii is, i installed startpatch and applied patches, then tried to uninstall them when preloader came out but it couldnt be done, so i installed preloader and applied hacks, so maybe theres some kind of mixup, even thoug i can play games from dvd no problem ?

any kind of suggestions are very much appreciated

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
freeze after 1min is associated with the wii usb network adaptor, get rid of it and any network settings using it. unplug any other usb devices
if that's not it, then it'll be your hd downspinning probably.

brucelaa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thx manias you just saved my day and easter holiday, you are a fu.... champ. Could not believe it was so simple, yes i use a usb network adaptor, not plugged in though, but i disabled wiiconnect and internet and its running for like 15 mins now
biggrin.gif

Ive spent like 2 hours looking for a solution and never saw that one come up, once again thank u very much

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1