1. ryuu1monji

OP ryuu1monji Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I have a 3ds XL, I installed Luma on it 2 years ago and haven't had any issues. I've been playing Terraria the past two weeks, got to Hardmode and then all of a sudden my world crashes. Now I can't get into that world without it having this exact error. When I launch another world it works fine but for some reason I can't get into that specific world without my 3ds crashing.

My only attempts at fixing it so far was updating Luma to the latest version (10.0.1). Didn't work.

I have the .dmp file if anyone wants it, although gbatemp won't let me upload it.

Please help I just want to play Terraria without losing my data.

EDIT: if it matters I installed Terraria from a cia file

Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
  2. Michael18751

Michael18751 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Is terraria v1.5.0?
    Latest updates installed?

If so your world might be corrupted. A hacked 3ds displays a crash dump instead of going into home menu and displaying an error and restarting. For example if you load a game from a game card and remove it. It will display the cfw crash screen.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

If you made backups then restore them and try now. If not then make backups next time using checkpoint.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Terraria, prefetch, Luma3ds