Help lowering warn

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by nadoon, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nadoon
    OP

nadoon Banned

Banned
    Jun 9, 2009
    Planet Earth
    Hey guys. This is the second time I'm warned now let me explain the story. One day I was posting a topic on where to download pokemon platinum and gave the link to a rom site because that day I had completely forgotten about the rules. I was warned 10%. I explained to the moderator what happened. Then I became 0% again. I am a bumper. I bump alot. I know it's against the rules but nothing ever happened to me. Then one day I was warned again 10% so now I have 10% warn. I can't explain anything to the moderator since I bumped on purpose but what are some good things I can do to lower my warn?

2. Maz7006

Maz7006 iSEXu

Aug 2, 2008
    ^^

you just admitted that you bumped a topic, on purpose. There is nothing you can do other than STOP BUMPING and then they'll see you've become a good boy/girl and then request for your warn to be removed.

3. Law

Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

Aug 14, 2007
    ‭jerkland
    I honestly think requesting for a warn to be removed should just get people an extra 10% added on.

4. Domination

Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 28, 2008
    Senegal
    Your Mum
    I just waited a few months and the magical fairy god mother just removed it for me! [​IMG]

I dunno, the only solution I've known is wait a few months to request for a remove... Don't know anything past taht.

5. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    This is how to lower your warn.

STOP BREAKING RULES.

Thats it, once we have seen that you can abide by the rules you agreed upon when you joined then we'll lower. Begging will get you nowhere.

6. Ace Gunman

Ace Gunman ~••Lucky҉Shot••~

Former Staff
    Apr 17, 2003
    Canada
    Wassamatta U
    Sorry, but we won't be lowering your warn at this time. Ask again after a period of months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.