Help lowering warn

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by nadoon, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2009

Help lowering warn by nadoon at 4:54 PM (639 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. nadoon
    OP

Banned nadoon Banned

United Arab Emirates
    Hey guys. This is the second time I'm warned now let me explain the story. One day I was posting a topic on where to download pokemon platinum and gave the link to a rom site because that day I had completely forgotten about the rules. I was warned 10%. I explained to the moderator what happened. Then I became 0% again. I am a bumper. I bump alot. I know it's against the rules but nothing ever happened to me. Then one day I was warned again 10% so now I have 10% warn. I can't explain anything to the moderator since I bumped on purpose but what are some good things I can do to lower my warn?

2. Maz7006

Member Maz7006 iSEXu

Lebanon
    ^^

you just admitted that you bumped a topic, on purpose. There is nothing you can do other than STOP BUMPING and then they'll see you've become a good boy/girl and then request for your warn to be removed.

3. Law

Member Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

United Kingdom
    I honestly think requesting for a warn to be removed should just get people an extra 10% added on.

4. Domination

Member Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Singapore
    I just waited a few months and the magical fairy god mother just removed it for me! [​IMG]

I dunno, the only solution I've known is wait a few months to request for a remove... Don't know anything past taht.

5. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    This is how to lower your warn.

STOP BREAKING RULES.

Thats it, once we have seen that you can abide by the rules you agreed upon when you joined then we'll lower. Begging will get you nowhere.

6. Ace Gunman

Former Staff Ace Gunman ~••Lucky҉Shot••~

Canada
    Sorry, but we won't be lowering your warn at this time. Ask again after a period of months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.