louisfoxton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
insidexdeath said:
Format your SD card using SDFormatter and replace the files. Also, make sure you check all of your mails a red mail with a bomb in it should show.
i know but i didnt see a red mail

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
you sure you're on 4.3? Also, did you check the option "I want the hackmii installer bundled" in the site?
Also, double check the MAC strings in wii settings, or could be the wii's internal date wrong.. (?).

louisfoxton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Coto said:
you sure you're on 4.3? Also, did you check the option "I want the hackmii installer bundled" in the site?
Also, double check the MAC strings in wii settings, or could be the wii's internal date wrong.. (?).yes i 4.3u yes i check the bundle and yes i double check the mac idk about the wii internal date

Posts merged

QUOTE(insidexdeath @ Sep 22 2011, 04:36 AM) What firmware are you using? Did you double check your MAC Address before entering it?
im using 4.3u and yesi checked

obcd

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Try to move a gamesave from nand to the sd and back to ensure that the sd card is compatible and working fine in the wii.

Post the contents of your sd card here so that people can check if everything is there as expected.

drmarvin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had issues too. Format the card, and make sure you don't flip through dates too quickly. Wait a second for it to come up.

cheers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple