Hacking Help kinda Confused (Only A Bit :P )

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 992
  • Replies 4

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
What you can do is dual-boot. Dual-booting is a technique where your flash card uses one firmware, and you launch another from the flash card's menu.
  1. Download any old R4i Gold firmware and extract the contents to your Micro SD.
  2. Download this, extract the contents, and copy the "_rpg" folder to your Micro SD. Discard everything else.
  3. Download this and copy "Wood R4 v?.?? (CK3).NDS" to your Micro SD.
  4. Download any games you want to play and copy them to your Micro SD.
  5. Put your Micro SD into your R4i SDHC Gold, turn on your system, and find "Wood R4 v?.?? (CK3).NDS". Launch that one.
  6. Launch any game you like. It'll work just fine.
I don't know if you'll be able to automatically update via the tools menu, but you'll definitely have Wood R4 that way.

You don't need the TF reader, by the way, unless you don't have anything that can read a Micro SD. A simple Micro SD to regular SD adapter would suffice if you have an SD card slot on your computer. I've had bad luck with TF readers (the casing comes off, the reader stops working altogether, etc), too, so it's probably good to just find a much better alternative at Best Buy or Walmart or something.

In addition, I think you can rename the Wood R4 NDS file, and it'd probably be handy to make the flash card's system folders hidden, too, so you can just mash A until you're loaded into Wood R4.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
Is there anyway to make the file autoboot? like creating an ini file somewhere?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: