Hacking Help! I've just bricked my new DS Lite!

blizeH

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zestdesign.net
XP
Country
It turned itself off at 1% and won't boot up anymore despite various attempts at holding down different buttons and booting it up that way, hmm.

The problem is, I purchased it from a guy who won it in a competition, so there's absolutely no way I can return it. Is there anywhere in the UK I can send it to to get it fixed? Or any other suggestions short of throwing it into the bin would be very welcome, thank you.

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well since its only been out for a while, its still covred by the 1 year nintendo warranty. (send it in) not sure where though
frown.gif
Nintendo of europe?
Also, how did it happen?

blizeH

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zestdesign.net
XP
Country
Yup, I think that was the problem nintendofreak!

I fixed it by holding a, b, start, select and then powering it on, I then proceeded to continue the flash process using a mixture of a cocktail stick, tin foil and masking tape, again thanks to the #NDSTemp guys, worked a treat!

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When I flashed my lite the first thing I made sure of was the screwdriver was instulated. It also had tin foil at the end and flashed the ds lite no problems. I almost flashed my DS lite with a small screwdriver I picked up by accident
laugh.gif

Coru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You scared the ba-jesus outta me. I'm getting a bit anxious about flashing my lite. My G6 lite is pre-ordered and my passkey2 is on its way. It's really good to know that it can be recovered even at 1%.

Enjoy your new flash(ed) light!
happy.gif

yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1