Hacking Help! Is it possible to update Ver. 6.0.0-11U to ver. 9.0

Isa Al Khalifa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just really want to update to version 9.0 till 9.5. I'm dying to hack my Pokemon Y. :sp: I tried updating on my older 3ds and now its version 9.8!!

RainThunder

Trophies
XP
Country
I just really want to update to version 9.0 till 9.5. I'm dying to hack my Pokemon Y. :sp: I tried updating on my older 3ds and now its version 9.8!!
You can use rxTools and SaveDataFiler to extract your save files from retail carts, edit it with PKHeX, then inject your modified save back. It's better than updating to 9.0 and using RAMSav.

Isa Al Khalifa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use rxTools and SaveDataFiler to extract your save files from retail carts, edit it with PKHeX, then inject your modified save back. It's better than updating to 9.0 and using RAMSav.
Is it mac friendly? I have mono on mac that opens PKHex. I made an op Happiny but i don't know how to "inject" it.

Isa Al Khalifa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohh also i have a downloaded version of Pokemon Omega ruby that i want to hack. If I can't I'll just transfer pokemon from Pokemon Y.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It is 3DS friendly.
So I need Homebrew? I'm sorry I'm really confused...

Isa Al Khalifa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kind of yes.
SaveDataFiler is a program (not specifically homebrew) that can run in a 3DS with a custom firmware.
You can use rxTools as your custom firmware for this.
Is there a tutorial on the internet I can follow? :unsure: I'm really new to hacking so I don't understand anything; i just hacked my wii u and added new characters to super smash bros brawl... it took me 4 hours.

RainThunder

Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: