[Help] Is it possible to convert Gateway .sav files into CIA saves without the cartridge?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Monoben, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Monoben
    OP

Monoben Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    I have recently set up CFW and updated my sysNAND to 11.5 without extracting my Gateway saves beforehand
    So now Im stuck here without a chance to recover my saves (over 50 game saves...)
    From what I understand each save needs to be extracted manually and its a pretty tiresome ordeal so its understandable if nobody would want to do it for me
    Is there some other way to extract the Gateway saves without using Gateway?
    P.S.: If somebody would be able to convert my saves, I would be very grateful
    The link is here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwGr0Is5GRKOM2FGTEFLdlYzcVk/view?usp=sharing

2. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    No, it isn't possible without the cart. Since it is a tiresome process you might get more luck just asking for the one or two most important ones, someone might do those for you. And keep an eye out on online classifieds for a cheap Gateway card (so you don't lose much when you are done with it and resell it).