Hacking [Help] Installed CIAs not loading on my 3ds but works on friends 3ds

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So today, i finally hacked my friends 3ds. I didn't take the time to install arm9loaderhax on his so I gave him rxTools instead. On both of our 3ds' we installed monster hunter CIAs. They worked great on his rxTools 3ds XL but refuse to work on my A9LH Old 3ds. The 3ds loading screen shows up and then cuts to a black screen. I know internally the components are very similar between the Old and the XL. Does any one know what the problem could be?

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
So today, i finally hacked my friends 3ds. I didn't take the time to install arm9loaderhax on his so I gave him rxTools instead. On both of our 3ds' we installed monster hunter CIAs. They worked great on his rxTools 3ds XL but refuse to work on my A9LH Old 3ds. The 3ds loading screen shows up and then cuts to a black screen. I know internally the components are very similar between the Old and the XL. Does any one know what the problem could be?
use luma3ds https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-updating-from-rxtools-to-luma3ds.427735/

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can't as that breaks higher memory games
Great. Thanks for the quick reply

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you can't as that breaks higher memory games
Could i just switch out the the bootanim9 A9LH.bin file with the original bin file and would it work? I seemed to have lost my original bin file

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Great. Thanks for the quick reply

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Could i just switch out the the bootanim9 A9LH.bin file with the original bin file and would it work? I seemed to have lost my original bin file
You can redownload it from the Plailect guide or the Luma release thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again