Gaming [HELP] In Fire Emblem Fates Birthright, my Mercenary Avatar promotes to Hoshido Noble by Master Seal

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So shouldn't he be promoted to Hero or Bow knight? Or first he promotes to Hoshido Noble and after that any of the Hero or Bow Knight class? And are there any axes in this game? Because Hero uses axes. Please reply, I'm not playing the game for a while because I want to figure this out.

Thanks!!!:D

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
You can, you just need to switch class again when you want to use Hoshido Noble using a heart seal. Each class give character specific skills to learn.
And also to improve ur class to bow knight or hero, the master seal can only be used at level 10 class. Much later on the game, u gonna find some Offspring Seal´s, that is the most important one... allows you to get the finest special classes.

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And also to improve ur class to bow knight or hero, the master seal can only be used at level 10 class. Much later on the game, u gonna find some Offspring Seal´s, that is the most important one... allows you to get the finest special classes.
So you basically promote to bow knight or hero after getting promoted to hoshido noble? And in birthright, there are no axes until now in shop, so how is hero gonna help?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you basically promote to bow knight or hero after getting promoted to hoshido noble? And in birthright, there are no axes until now in shop, so how is hero gonna help?

https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/

When he meant for promotion is pretty much for skills, since you get no access to axes, don't use hero, you can still get skill visiting other people castle.

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/

When he meant for promotion is pretty much for skills, since you get no access to axes, don't use hero, you can still get skill visiting other people castle.
But so why do so many people playing fates in internet choose hero if he doesn't have access to axes, is it that they are available in conquest?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But so why do so many people playing fates in internet choose hero if he doesn't have access to axes, is it that they are available in conquest?

For the skills in the class at first, maybe as the final class for the avatar, I went with Hoshido noble because the class was exclusive to the avatar.

If given the choice which route some people might choose the third route due to more characters, more contents etc.

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Ooof Course that in birthright you will find some really good axes, but as i see, you are not much patient... just play and you will get that weapons, for example: like on chapter 15-16, you will finding some bosses which leave´s their axes after defeated, mi hero was Felicia, but Hero is not a really good class, believe me... first u most be Hoshido Noble, it´s better.

Last edited by Escorpion,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As for each character, their initial promote class might not be the best final class you use for the character, like Camilla start with Wyvern Rider when she joins you in Chapter 10 in Conquest. As for the possible choice of best class for her would be Berserker as it has the highest strength stat for her, allowing her to deal the most damage.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114533-fire-emblem-fates-conquest/73487346

This is what some people recommend.

Last edited by Hayato213,
Reactions: Escorpion

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ooof Course that in birthright you will find some really good axes, but as i see, you are not much patient... just play and you will get that weapons, for example: like on chapter 15-16, you will finding some bosses which leave´s their axes after defeated, mi hero was Felicia, but Hero is not a really good class, believe me... first u most be Hoshido Noble, it´s better.
What do you mean by “first you must be hoshido noble”? I don’t understand why so many people like hero... is it bad? Because it is a class coming from very old games and is famous

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

As for each character, their initial promote class might not be the best final class you use for the character, like Camilla start with Wyvern Rider when she joins you in Chapter 10 in Conquest. As for the possible choice of best class for her would be Berserker as it has the highest strength stat for her, allowing her to deal the most damage.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/114533-fire-emblem-fates-conquest/73487346

This is what some people recommend.
I asked you “so why do so many people playing fates in internet choose hero if he doesn't have access to axes, is it that they are available in conquest?” So axed come later on right? And by third route you mean Revelations?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean by “first you must be hoshido noble”? I don’t understand why so many people like hero... is it bad? Because it is a class coming from very old games and is famous

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I asked you “so why do so many people playing fates in internet choose hero if he doesn't have access to axes, is it that they are available in conquest?” So axed come later on right? And by third route you mean Revelations?

As for using Hero, you also get access to Sword and Axe, so if you don't have access to Axe you can use Sword. that is why some people use Hero. You do get to pick the avatar secondary class when you do the character customization, you don't have to stuck with using a Hero.

ROMANREIGNS599

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As for using Hero, you also get access to Sword and Axe, so if you don't have access to Axe you can use Sword. that is why some people use Hero. You do get to pick the avatar secondary class when you do the character customization, you don't have to stuck with using a Hero.
So axes come later on right? As said by Escorpion. And by third route you mean Revelations?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm