Help im about to kill myself over this save

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by MasterMan12, Jul 28, 2010.

Jul 28, 2010
  1. MasterMan12
    OP

Newcomer MasterMan12 Newbie

United Kingdom
    OK. I copied my Monster hunter tri file to my SD card and now its not letting me copy it back. it comes up with this file cannot be copied when i try. Save game manager doesen't work as it is not compatable with data.bin files or so im told. The priiloader 'Remove no copy protection' hack works BUT not for copying FROM the sd. I've had this problem for a while now and it's driving me INSANE!!! [​IMG] . Im on 4.2E if that helps, it probably makes matters worse. I dont want to start again i did get fairly far in this game and spent many hours with it. Please help. I mean how goddamn hard can it be to transfer a save but yeah thanks in advance.

2. hybridLearner

Newcomer hybridLearner Advanced Member

United States
    I feel your pain, I had my save get corrupted. Somehow I was able to tranfer my save to my sd card, but no luck transfering it back to the wii. Lost my player that had about 70 hrs on him. I started over which does suck but the second time through took less than half time to get caught up.

3. SherlockHolmeboy

Member SherlockHolmeboy GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    You might be able to try the Rebooter function on Gecko OS. It probably won't work but it's worth a try. To use it, start Gecko OS, Edit rebooter options, set "Remove copy flags" to on, then start the rebooter. Hopefully, you'll be able to copy it back again.

4. WiiCrazy

Member WiiCrazy Be water my friend!

Turkey
    How about this?

- Unpack save using FE100
    - Install savefile using Savegame Manager GX

If you are unable to install the save using Savegame Manager GX than you can try low level fs access and install the save using FSToolbox . Create a new save then using fs toolbox replace the savefiles on nand with the files on your sd card. (Be careful with this app though, careless usage may brick your wii)