Hacking Help i want to buy EZ Flash V

Sugiarto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Plz help me what features does EZFlash V have? Does it support any game cheats,soft reset,or slow motion like cyclo ds? please let me know every features it has with the latest firmware.
wink.gif

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Currently with the newest update EZ5 autohybrid (makes games run faster)....has near 100% games working, has soft reset for commerical titles, has automatic save file size recognition, Download play is hit or miss...

They don't currently support game cheats, or slo mo....but are working on it for the next update!!

I bought an ezV as a bundle with the 3-1 ez. And I love the 3-1. Rumble, GBA, and the RAM for opera and other things starting to use it. Everyone brags about R4 and cyclo but ezV is great. Get a good deal and pick up the bundle. You will be happy if you like GBA games and don't have a way to play them or if you want rumble and opera browser

54$ for a 1 gig microsd + ezV + 3-1 at winsunx.com

happy shopping.

Sugiarto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can EZ Flash V play Worms open warefare 2 and any other games that needs arm7 fix like on the r4ds without applying the fix(i mean playing it with clean rom)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol