[HELP] I tried all and I can't play Online on Super Smash Bros

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by wezck, Jul 11, 2015.

1. wezck
    OP

wezck Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2015
    Mexico
    Hello everybody, sorry for open another post but I can’t play online on Super Smash Bros with the post that there are in the forum, I get 002-0123 error, therefore I opened this post.

1. I used this template and changed the chip manufacture for AE and 45 and didn’t work.

Template #1 for Super Smash Bros Sky3ds

2. I used this too and change the chip manufacture for C2 and 45 and the same result, didn’t work

Template #2 for Super Smash Bros Sky3ds

In all my attempts I cycle my roms on my Nintendo 3DS, erase the extra data so what the game create a new one, downloaded the title update from the eshop (the current version is 1.0.8), I downloaded two o three time the rom from different sites, I used Sky Army Knife, No Ban No Sky and I can’t play online.

I don’t know what I need to do for get online in Super Smash Bros, until now it is the only game that I can’t to play online, Monster Hunter 4 is OK, Ultimate NES Remix is OK, Code name S.T.E.A.M. is OK, with anyone private header (Pokemon Y or Super Mario 3D Land).

Please help me.

2. wezck
    OP

wezck Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2015
    Mexico
    For everybody who have the same problem I need to found the Super Smash Bros 3D rev01 rom (It is the C2 version) and I can play online with It, so now you know what you need for play online this game.

EDIT: I don't know how to change the title of this post, please some administrator change the [HELP] for [SOLVED]. Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice