[HELP] I tried all and I can't play Online on Super Smash Bros

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by wezck, Jul 11, 2015.

1. wezck
    OP

wezck Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2015
    Mexico
    Hello everybody, sorry for open another post but I can’t play online on Super Smash Bros with the post that there are in the forum, I get 002-0123 error, therefore I opened this post.

1. I used this template and changed the chip manufacture for AE and 45 and didn’t work.

Template #1 for Super Smash Bros Sky3ds

2. I used this too and change the chip manufacture for C2 and 45 and the same result, didn’t work

Template #2 for Super Smash Bros Sky3ds

In all my attempts I cycle my roms on my Nintendo 3DS, erase the extra data so what the game create a new one, downloaded the title update from the eshop (the current version is 1.0.8), I downloaded two o three time the rom from different sites, I used Sky Army Knife, No Ban No Sky and I can’t play online.

I don’t know what I need to do for get online in Super Smash Bros, until now it is the only game that I can’t to play online, Monster Hunter 4 is OK, Ultimate NES Remix is OK, Code name S.T.E.A.M. is OK, with anyone private header (Pokemon Y or Super Mario 3D Land).

Please help me.

2. wezck
    OP

wezck Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2015
    Mexico
    For everybody who have the same problem I need to found the Super Smash Bros 3D rev01 rom (It is the C2 version) and I can play online with It, so now you know what you need for play online this game.

EDIT: I don't know how to change the title of this post, please some administrator change the [HELP] for [SOLVED]. Thanks