Infiltraitor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello guys,

I've been using my EZ-Flash IV miniSD version from 2009. I'm thinking to re organize my games but I am having issues with my resources. Here are the things I need for me to get going:

- Game Uploader (for use on transferring ROMS to the miniSD card correctly)
- The EZ-Flash IV skinner (As I can remember, this is the application used to modify the kernel to chance the themes of the UI

Here is the version that I have:

post-37734-0-29700600-1498915246_thumb.jpg

Credits to: MetoMeto

I would also like to know if there are other tools for the EZ-flash IV that I have not mentioned. For now only the 2 applications are the ones I need.

I do hope, you guys still have the files.

Thank you.

Infiltraitor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
@Takokeshi

Thank you for your fast response. I need to add, the Client I used a long time ago does not work on Windows 7 onwards. I was using Windows XP at the time. I believe this version you provided will now work on Windows 10.

This EZ-Flash I have, does not support microSD, will not go beyond 7.20 and only supports 2GB.

Infiltraitor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
@Takokeshi

Thank you, before I do that. I need to make sure it won't brick my card updating it to that firmware. My EZ-Flash IV are one of those early kinds the miniSD, quite a dinosaur for its kind.

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The transfer software is no longer needed if you use a kernel above version 2.0 - with thise, you can just drag and drop the unpatched GBA roms to your SD card using whatever file explorer you like.

Note that the latest kernel is also compatible with your miniSD variant, however with version 1.76 you need to use an SDHC card to load games. Regular SD cards (usually cards less than 4Gb) can not be used to load roms, but are still required for if you want to flash a new kernel.

Reactions: Alexander1970

patters

Trophies
XP
Country
I, like OP, had been away from the GBA scene for 15 years. I have the same miniSD EZ4 and I can confirm it works perfectly using firmware 2.05 and using an SDHC FAT32 formatted MicroSD. I bought a SanDisk MiniSD to MicroSD converter.

The thing to remember is that these 2006 models can only be flash updated from a FAT16 miniSD. Once updated to 2.xx they can no longer read a FAT16 card for roms. So you should keep one old miniSD card just in case you may need to update later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: