1. sirgilmour

OP sirgilmour GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I played it on my sky3ds and i made a backup with diskwriter as a .bks file, now i'm on rxtools latest cfw, and i cant make it work. i still have the 00001132 folder from the sd backup i make before doing a nand format, but if i put i in the exdata folder the game see it as a corrupted savegame and erases it all, and savelf see it as a broken savegame... if there was a way to extract the 3 save files from the 00001132 folder it would be great but for now i seem to be done for.
    I tried FLsavetool in homebrew but it does not see any folder. I tried putting the 00001132 folder on the root of sd, in the FLsavetool folder, in the sysnan and emunand exdata folder, but nothing works, any help?

2. mooglazer

mooglazer GBAtemp Regular

United States
  3. sirgilmour

Canada
    I am able to create new savegames and manipulate them anyway i want, its just that one i lost that wont work

4. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye *is birb*

Norway
    The thing with Fantasy Life is that it's the only game (to my knowledge) that stores its save data entirely in SD card extdata. If you don't have a NAND backup from before your formatted, there is no way to retrieve the save data, because the encryption keys that were stored in that NAND are lost.

5. sirgilmour

Canada
    well i have access to the exdata folder 00001132 that contains 8 files named 00000001 and so on.
    thats all i got, but the files dont work, the games sees them as corrupted and erases them to make new ones .

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - SAVEGAME, Fantasy, backup