hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
First of all i do everything correct to the go to browser and i wrote the link what we have to put and nothing happend after that i try to close browser and retry it but i can't retry it because everything freezed so i shut down my 3ds and open it again i got black screen everytime what can i do guys pls help me now i am very sad and i am crying i do eveything correct and this is happened pls guys help me and sory for my english.:sad::cry::ohnoes:
as far as i know you have to insert a gamecard before launching safehax to execute decrypt9

Last edited by MarioMasta64,

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
N3DS XL; not bricked, because he was able to get back to 2xrsa and SafeA9LHInstaller. As far as I know, he's currently redownloading everything from https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax and will try again once it's done.
interesting, my screen went all types of rainbows and got darker and darker so im assuming its a n3ds v2.1 problem

DINGIBING

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
am in need to reboot with pressing start??

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

no i configure the luma

then it send me to decrypt9wip

DINGIBING

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so i didn't press anything configure but when i am finished my luma configuration to save them i pressed start

and it is reboot it self

probably it is closed and i opened it again i don't remember it clearly

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please do the following:
  1. Shut off the 3DS.
  2. Download Luma3DS from: https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/download/v6.6/Luma3DSv6.6.7z
  3. Extract the file named "arm9loaderhax.bin" from Luma3DSv6.6.7z to the root of your SD card.
  4. On the SD card, there is a directory called /luma/payloads/. Delete everything in this directory. (should be a few .bin files)
  5. Download Hourglass9: https://github.com/d0k3/Hourglass9/releases/download/v1.35/Hourglass9-20161113-140904.zip
  6. Extract the file named "Hourglass9.bin" from the ZIP file to /luma/payloads/, but rename it to "start_Hourglass9.bin".
  7. Put the SD card back in the system; hold the Start button and turn it on.
Please say exactly what appears on screen.

Last edited by GerbilSoft,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple