Hacking Help! i formated my external hard drive and wont show up in WBFS&#

wiihacker3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i have a Antec MX-1 actively cooled hard drive enclosure and a 160gb hard drive which is in it. it had 4 partitions. i pluged it into my wii and went on USB loader gx and it said format so i clicked ok. it had the total hard dtrive 139gb and 9gb (seprate partitions) iformatted the 139 to WBFS and then i went into USB loader gx fine. but as i go on my pc, i cant find the drive letter on the WBFS manager! it worked great on my 16gb ... since it was 4 partitions before WBFS format i kinda geuss this is wy it happend... how do i find the drive letter or un wbfs my external driver?

the only partition i see in windows and wbfs manager is (D) and thats my un formatted WBFS Partition.

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
right click on my computer, select "manage", select "disk management", pick your external HDD and right click on the partition that doesnt have a drive letter and select "change drive letter", then add a drive letter to use for that partition.

wiihacker3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow fast reply's and thanks sooo much!!! i felt scared since my mom gave me it today and i thought i just made it useless as a fully bricked wii... lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉