Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gomgoblog.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Spain
Why it tells this:

The Assembly mscorlib is referenced by UnityEngine ('C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2017.1.2f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/WiiUPlayer/Managed/UnityEngine.dll'). But the dll is not allowed to be included or could not be found.

Do you miss some libs into the compiler or PATH? Because it tells that dll is not allowed to be included.....
Try another Stupid test (because I faced in the past with other projects) , try to run Unity as Administrator.
Ok, @CrisMod In that directory i can see this two files, as Admin it give me the same error:
1636911992873.png

CrisMod

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried to read into the UnityEngine.dll , and the result it's below......

Maybe you are missing some register product, and the compile goes in error because doesnt'allow you to finish to compile the project?!

Attachments

• Immagine 2021-11-15 015011.png
    Immagine 2021-11-15 015011.png
    53 KB · Views: 114

CrisMod

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
MMmmmmh :unsure: ... look now I have to go i will go back tomorrow... In meantime you have to discver why the compiler cannot finish the job as cannot include the lib. So the scenario are two:

1) Missing libs (but I don't think so)
2) some setting Enviroment Path.

In case you cannot find anything, if you can try to delete everything and re install Unity from zero set step by step with the Enviroment PATH settings ,and try to installl Unity into C:/Unity.

gomgo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gomgoblog.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Spain
MMmmmmh :unsure: ... look now I have to go i will go back tomorrow... In meantime you have to discver why the compiler cannot finish the job as cannot include the lib. So the scenario are two:

1) Missing libs (but I don't think so)
2) some setting Enviroment Path.

In case you cannot find anything, if you can try to delete everything and re install Unity from zero set step by step with the Enviroment PATH settings ,and try to installl Unity into C:/Unity.
Ok, i will try, we talk tomorrow

Edit: I get the same error with the from zero installation so i will put the log here:

Code:
ArgumentException: The Assembly mscorlib is referenced by UnityEngine ('C:/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/WiiUPlayer/Managed/UnityEngine.dll'). But the dll is not allowed to be included or could not be found.
UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.AddReferencedAssembliesRecurse (System.String assemblyPath, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] alreadyFoundAssemblies, System.String[] allAssemblyPaths, System.String[] foldersToSearch, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] cache, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:142)
UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.FindAssembliesReferencedBy (System.String[] paths, System.String[] foldersToSearch, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:179)
UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()
My .env Variables are this:
1636913455997.png

Last edited by gomgo,

CrisMod

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, i will try, we talk tomorrow

Edit: I get the same error with the from zero installation so i will put the log here:

Code:
ArgumentException: The Assembly mscorlib is referenced by UnityEngine ('C:/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/WiiUPlayer/Managed/UnityEngine.dll'). But the dll is not allowed to be included or could not be found.
UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.AddReferencedAssembliesRecurse (System.String assemblyPath, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] alreadyFoundAssemblies, System.String[] allAssemblyPaths, System.String[] foldersToSearch, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] cache, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:142)
UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.FindAssembliesReferencedBy (System.String[] paths, System.String[] foldersToSearch, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:179)
My .env Variables are this:
View attachment 284841
For sure it's some pointer variable problem... also I noticed that CAFE_ROOT it's under your User account as for such Enviroment better to avoid.

Try to make the Variable in below way (with the same tree sub folder structures):

Immagine 2021-11-15 123921.png

Not sure about the CAFE_BOOT_MODE and CAFE_HARDWARE but add anyway, after we are in time to delete if unnecessaries....

Edit 2: Also the GHS PATH and tree subfolder change as below:
Immagine 2021-11-15 124750.png

Edit 3:
if still the problem try to delete the following file ( index-local.xml) in C:\ProgramData\Unity\index-local.xml

This refresh the compiler from the past errors, but you need to search the project folder again in the preload Unity Menu.

Edit 4: I think the problem it's exactly this.... https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/UsingDLL.html
I'm looking for some solution......

Last edited by CrisMod,

CrisMod

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
FOUND THE SOLUTIONSSSSSSSSSSSS FOR THIS ERROR :wacko:

(keep WiiU for Building on left menu) Go in Build Settings > Player Settings > On the right of the Unity Software will appear a new Menu > Configuration > Scripting Runtime Version > (change in) Stable (.NET 3.5 Equivalent).

The problem of this compiling error it's related to the NET Framework 4.6

Immagine 2021-11-15 180431.png

gomgo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gomgoblog.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Spain

(keep WiiU for Building on left menu) Go in Build Settings > Player Settings > On the right of the Unity Software will appear a new Menu > Configuration > Scripting Runtime Version > (change in) Stable (.NET 3.5 Equivalent).

View attachment 284951
OH, Thanks, i will try, i'm not at home right now, i hope it works, thank you so much for the help, so the menu is in Player Settings, on "other settings" section?

gomgo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gomgoblog.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Spain
For sure it's some pointer variable problem... also I noticed that CAFE_ROOT it's under your User account as for such Enviroment better to avoid.

Try to make the Variable in below way (with the same tree sub folder structures):

View attachment 284935

Not sure about the CAFE_BOOT_MODE and CAFE_HARDWARE but add anyway, after we are in time to delete if unnecessaries....

Edit 2: Also the GHS PATH and tree subfolder change as below:
View attachment 284939

Edit 3:
if still the problem try to delete the following file ( index-local.xml) in C:\ProgramData\Unity\index-local.xml

This refresh the compiler from the past errors, but you need to search the project folder again in the preload Unity Menu.

Edit 4: I think the problem it's exactly this.... https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/UsingDLL.html
I'm looking for some solution......
I don't have any DevKit, just my Wii U, but in a post from Rabisco it gives a program to transform it to a WUP folder, so i don't have any CAFE_BOOT_MODE - CAFE_CONTENT_DIR CAFE_HARDWARE - CAFE_META_DIR - CAFE_MLC_DIR

View attachment 284951
Ok, now i'm getting this two errors:
Code:
Exception: Failed to compile C into .o (C:/Projects/WUPTest\_Intermediate\WiiUStartupConfig.cpp)
UnityEditor.WiiU.PostProcessCafePlayer+CafeUtils.CompileCC (UnityEditor.WiiU.CafeSdkEnv sdkEnv, UnityEditor.WiiU.ProcessEnv procEnv, UnityEditor.WiiU.ToolchainEnv toolchain, System.String input, System.String outName) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/WiiU/Editor/Managed/PostProcessWiiUPlayer.cs:846)
UnityEditor.WiiU.PostProcessCafePlayer+CafeUtils.BuildElf (UnityEditor.WiiU.CafeSdkEnv cafeSdk, UnityEditor.WiiU.ToolchainEnv toolchain, UnityEditor.WiiU.ProcessEnv buildProc, System.String elfFileName, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 sources, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 unityLibs, StartupConfig startup, Boolean enableNetAPI) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/WiiU/Editor/Managed/PostProcessWiiUPlayer.cs:926)
UnityEditor.WiiU.PostProcessCafePlayer.BuildRPX (UnityEditor.WiiU.CafeSdkEnv cafeSdk, System.String intermediate, System.String playerPackage, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 linkerInput, System.String targetDir, StartupConfig startup, Boolean installInBuildsFolder, System.String elf, Boolean enableNetAPI) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/WiiU/Editor/Managed/PostProcessWiiUPlayer.cs:1365)
and this:
Code:
UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: Build failed with errors.
  at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x001b9] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:162
  at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (Boolean askForBuildLocation, BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00050] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:83

1636982546369.png

CrisMod

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't have any DevKit, just my Wii U, but in a post from Rabisco it gives a program to transform it to a WUP folder, so i don't have any CAFE_BOOT_MODE - CAFE_CONTENT_DIR CAFE_HARDWARE - CAFE_META_DIR - CAFE_MLC_DIR

Ok, now i'm getting this two errors:
Code:
Exception: Failed to compile C into .o (C:/Projects/WUPTest\_Intermediate\WiiUStartupConfig.cpp)
UnityEditor.WiiU.PostProcessCafePlayer+CafeUtils.CompileCC (UnityEditor.WiiU.CafeSdkEnv sdkEnv, UnityEditor.WiiU.ProcessEnv procEnv, UnityEditor.WiiU.ToolchainEnv toolchain, System.String input, System.String outName) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/WiiU/Editor/Managed/PostProcessWiiUPlayer.cs:846)
UnityEditor.WiiU.PostProcessCafePlayer+CafeUtils.BuildElf (UnityEditor.WiiU.CafeSdkEnv cafeSdk, UnityEditor.WiiU.ToolchainEnv toolchain, UnityEditor.WiiU.ProcessEnv buildProc, System.String elfFileName, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 sources, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 unityLibs, StartupConfig startup, Boolean enableNetAPI) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/WiiU/Editor/Managed/PostProcessWiiUPlayer.cs:926)
UnityEditor.WiiU.PostProcessCafePlayer.BuildRPX (UnityEditor.WiiU.CafeSdkEnv cafeSdk, System.String intermediate, System.String playerPackage, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 linkerInput, System.String targetDir, StartupConfig startup, Boolean installInBuildsFolder, System.String elf, Boolean enableNetAPI) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/WiiU/Editor/Managed/PostProcessWiiUPlayer.cs:1365)
and this:
Code:
UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: Build failed with errors.
  at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x001b9] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:162
  at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (Boolean askForBuildLocation, BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00050] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:83

View attachment 284979
Ok, at least a step forward, another silly question do you have the GHS with the Key?
In meantime I will try to understand why this erro......

gomgo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gomgoblog.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Spain
Ok, at least a step forward, another silly question do you have the GHS with the Key?
In meantime I will try to understand why this erro......
Yes, i have installed it and then I putted the License File on to the program when it asked
1636984896255.png

Also when i open the project it says this on the log:
1636984666270.png

Last edited by gomgo,

gomgo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gomgoblog.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Spain
YEAH!! It was that! Now it exported the program without any problem, Thank you so much for the help @CrisMod Now i can test my own games on my Wii U :D

Edit: yep, i tryed to execute it on my Wii U with Loadiine and it worked, Thanks to everyone!!!

Last edited by gomgo,
Reactions: CrisMod

CrisMod

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
YEAH!! It was that! Now it exported the program without any problem, Thank you so much for the help @CrisMod Now i can test my own games on my Wii U :D

Edit: yep, i tryed to execute it on my Wii U with Loadiine and it worked, Thanks to everyone!!!
Happy to hear that :grog: man, I was in doubt with GHS because the compiling error that you shows it brings me around GHS and creates just empty folders.....

Reactions: gomgo

gomgo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gomgoblog.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Spain
Hi! I have a question for you. How did you get a licence ? I've been searching everywhere on the internet, and I can't seem to find one. Thanks!
You need to download it from Nintendo Developer!

When I exported my game to that platform:
Maybe your MULTi License were removed from the program, that happened to me once, you just have to remove the license from the MULTi program and (if necessary, redownload it) put it again on MULTi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end