Homebrew Help, i downgraded from 11.0 to 2.1

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank's man it works :D, one question more can i unlink my nand's whitnout problems ?
Are you sure your NANDs are linked again? Try installing a CIA on your emuNAND, unwrapping it, then reboot and re-launch emuNAND. If you have to unwrap it again, then you'll need to unlink your NANDs - which is a safe task. However, if you must unlink your NANDs, make sure you're ready to do so, as it requires formatting your emuNAND (so bye-bye installed games and their respective saves).

Last edited by Logan Pockrus,

Jona0500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Are you sure your NANDs are linked again? Try installing a CIA on your emuNAND, unwrapping it, then reboot and re-launch emuNAND. If you have to unwrap it again, then you'll need to unlink your NANDs - which is a safe task. However, if you must unlink your NANDs, make sure you're ready to do so, as it requires formatting your emuNAND (so bye-bye installed games and their respective saves).
Thank you, i have another problem if the nands are linked it doesnt matter, but my emunand crash whit the coldbot :c what i can do, any tutorial to install

Jona0500

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You mean with menuhax? I think that's just the poor menuhax success rate.
I dont know what it is but when i start menuhax to run the emunand it loads, but then it loads again menuhax i dont know what to do :'c, how i can install the healt and safety again ?

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know what it is but when i start menuhax to run the emunand it loads, but then it loads again menuhax i dont know what to do :'c, how i can install the healt and safety again ?
That means menuhax is installed on emuNAND too. You'll have to not load menuhax at emuNAND's startup (by maybe holding a specific key combination, not holding anything, etc.).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol